+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guys, what would you think in this situation? First time sex....im too tight?

Alright...Birth control pills (oral contraceptive methods) are 99.9% effective if taken correctly. but on the other hand they do not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases ... including HIV ... that's the condom's job coz it provides the best protection from most STDs.. mmm'kay! now take your pick..
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Alright...Birth control pills (oral contraceptive methods) are 99.9% effective if taken correctly. but on the other hand they do not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases ... including HIV ... that's the condom's job coz it provides the best protection from most STDs.. mmm'kay! now take your pick..
    Use a condom and an alternative in case you get stupid and don't use a condom. Once you've both been tested for STD's (you too virgin because if you've been giving head or anal in order to keep your hyman, then you're also susceptible to STD's,) and you get two consecutive clear tests and have been mongamous within the year (one test now and one at the six month mark) then it's fairly safe to say you can go without the condom as long as you have an alternative methond in place. (Vashti will correct me if I'm wrong on the STD Testing and time period) Some STD's may not show up for years of course however ...

If you're just going to use a condom then be very, very prudent on not letting him in without one.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-09-11 at 02:41 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

nnnoooo
    Not me ... I haven't been sexually active since I caught .. him.. red handed with that c*nt... about 4 month now...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Glycerin-based lubes work well and are cheaper than silicone-based lubes. One brand of glycerin lube is "Wet". It even comes in flavors, like Kiwi-Strawberry. And a little goes a long way. Oh yeah, check Ebay for cheaper prices, if you have a credit card and Paypal account, that is. It's a good source for inexpensive condoms also.

The woman can also lie on her back with her feet in the air. This rotates her pelvis and opens things up a bit. Try it. One of my girlfriends had this problem and putting her feet up helped. You can bend the knees, just put those legs up in the air. No, I'm not kidding. I'm not sure if putting her ankles behind her ears is necessary, but you might try it. After penetration, you might try putting your legs down. See what works.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Wakeup, I said a condom AND the pullout if one is wanting to be extra cautious lol.

Quote Originally Posted by upandaway View Post
    Wakeup, I said a condom AND the pullout if one is wanting to be extra cautious lol.
    Well, in that case I say don't do that because it's overkill and you're taking a chance at it slipping off during or after you've cum but before you've fully pulled out.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Unless the guy has a super small dick, or the condom was not properly put on, it wont just be slipping off. If it does slip off, the part with the opening will be outside the woman's body. Like anything though, condoms arent fool proof, and no doubt sometimes they have defects too, so there really is no harm in having the guy pull out as well. Though I guess if hes not real experienced he might not have good enough timing to pull out anyway lol.

Making love for 1st time needs a lot of foreplay in order to that the vagina get wet and penetration should be gradually.

well, it makes me feel extra tired and weak. On top of that, I only see my boyfriend about once or twice a month now...soooo I just don't think it's necessary.
    We're extra careful with condoms though.
    Try different brands of birth control. I started on birth control when I was 14 because my periods were so heavy I would get light headed during them and the cramps were painful enough to send me into tears. My obgyn recommended birth control to make them lighter and less painful. I started out on yasmin, and it was horrible! Sure it made my periods lighter but it also made me tired all the time and it increased the amount of migraines I was getting. I went back to my obgyn and she then put me on a very low estrogen pill, because with less estrogen there are less negative side effects. The pill was called loestrin. I had absolutely no side effects at all and felt great and no more cramps! =) I have been on it for 3 years.

So yeah just ask for a low estrogen pill, try out different brands and always use a condom! Even when you are on birth control ;P
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Quote Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
    Try different brands of birth control. I started on birth control when I was 14 because my periods were so heavy I would get light headed during them and the cramps were painful enough to send me into tears. My obgyn recommended birth control to make them lighter and less painful. I started out on yasmin, and it was horrible! Sure it made my periods lighter but it also made me tired all the time and it increased the amount of migraines I was getting. I went back to my obgyn and she then put me on a very low estrogen pill, because with less estrogen there are less negative side effects. The pill was called loestrin. I had absolutely no side effects at all and felt great and no more cramps! =) I have been on it for 3 years.

So yeah just ask for a low estrogen pill, try out different brands and always use a condom! Even when you are on birth control ;P
    Oh Boy... Now what?!
    those PILLS you're talking about my friend are for regulating menstruation ... and are not by any means used for contraceptive methods...... of course Yasmin is ... but the op must have taken Diane - 35 or Climen for her acne ( in which she means treating PCO... Polycystic ovary) .... please don't confuse them all together and once you're sexually active, you are obliged to see a gynecologist...

Ok, first thing IUDs are not recommended to women who are not in a commited LTR and haven't finished having kids because there is a greater chance of infection that can result in needing ones tubes tied. This I know because I have recently filled a script for an IUD (mirena) and am currently waiting to have it implanted.

OP, you never answered the do you masterbate question. This is actually a rather relevant question. If you don't know what your body does and when, how can you know you are ready for penetration?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Ok, first thing IUDs are not recommended to women who are not in a commited LTR and haven't finished having kids because there is a greater chance of infection that can result in needing ones tubes tied. This I know because I have recently filled a script for an IUD (mirena) and am currently waiting to have it implanted.

OP, you never answered the do you masterbate question. This is actually a rather relevant question. If you don't know what your body does and when, how can you know you are ready for penetration?
    Thanks for that Update on the IUD Minx. Good to know.

Condoms can possibly come off with vigorous sex, just go slow the first few times. And don't be embarrassed to use some lube. Either party can be nervous and the plumbing won't work so well. So relax and don't make a big deal about it.

-i was kind of bossyy..im not usually like that but i told him to move this way and keep going and just a lot of orders and things.
    A lot of guys like when the girl says what she wants. I bet he liked it. Because not many girls do say what they want. They just sort of lay there.
    Last edited by bulrush; 17-09-11 at 01:05 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123