+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why guitar?

Why guitar?

I've noticed that a lot of girls seem to like the
    super deep lonely guitar guy who acts like in the movies
    why not piano dudes or french horns? lol

It's all psychological. I recently read an article about why women swoon over the troubled or asshole type guys. There's a chemical that is released call dopamine that increases desire. It's triggered by, what one finds "untouchable" ...a challenge. There were different types that fell into this category. One of them was the troubled loner, the one that had a bad childhood, distant, hard cold, rebellious....that loner guitar player fits that profile.

Women desire this type because they want to help them, or fix them with their love......it will make her feel special if she is chosen and to be able to tame the beast within him lol That's the goal anyways.....

Quote Originally Posted by sensitiveguy#1 View Post
    I've noticed that a lot of girls seem to like the
    super deep lonely guitar guy who acts like in the movies
    why not piano dudes or french horns? lol
    Guitar is just cooler

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ever tried serenading a girl under her window w/a piano strapped around your back?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Think this guy got lucky last night?

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's all psychological. I recently read an article about why women swoon over the troubled or asshole type guys. There's a chemical that is released call dopamine that increases desire. It's triggered by, what one finds "untouchable" ...a challenge. There were different types that fell into this category. One of them was the troubled loner, the one that had a bad childhood, distant, hard cold, rebellious....that loner guitar player fits that profile.

Women desire this type because they want to help them, or fix them with their love......it will make her feel special if she is chosen and to be able to tame the beast within him lol That's the goal anyways.....
    Appreciate it if you provide a link to that article?! Please..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ever tried serenading a girl under her window w/a piano strapped around your back?

......speechless here!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know any french horn players, but I've had crushes on "piano dudes". My first love was a guitar player, though. Jeezus, what a mistake he was... nothing but trouble.

Anyway, the right guy can make any instrument look sexy. Check out these cello players....

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I've found piano players, (myself included) to be more of the sensitive type if thats what you're after. Although, my sample size is only 4.