+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Abortion

Abortion

If a guy claims to love you and you don't want an an abortion and he says get one or I'll leave you LEAVE HIM. He's a baby killer.

Leave just one comma out, and it's pretty hard to understand what you are saying.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Abortion is the greatest sin a man can do. If the guy really loves you he will not put you into a situation wherein your life will be crucial as much as your health also. And if he loves you he will be responsible on taking care of the baby and you. If he really wants your baby to be aborted then leave him the baby is a blessing and he doesn't love you.

I got my girlfriend pregnant when I was 17 and she was 16. There was no way that I was going to run out on her if her parents and my parents would give us permission to marry. I was really afraid that her parents would send her away to have the baby and give it up for adoption, but they consented for us to marry. WOW...that was really a hard time in our lives. Married so young, a baby on the way, me (us) headed to another state to go to college. The odds were really against us. But somehow we made it. That was 39 years ago and we are still together (and by the way still madly in love).

I remember an this guy I knew telling me that I should insist on an abortion. I never gave that a thought. It was not easy but the best things in life rarely are.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    What is this whole baby killing thing all about? Some people are so uneducated.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Users Country Flag
    People need to get this through their heads. PROHIBITION DOES NOT work.

Yes, prohibition does not work, but any woman should be free to choose not to have an abortion also. I just think the guy that would say that is not worth keeping anyway.

Users Country Flag
    Why is it when anyone mentions abortion, people get this crazy idea that women are being forced to do it? Yes, everyone should have the choice to decide what they want to do with their bodies. And yes that guy is a total douchebag for saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Why is it when anyone mentions abortion, people get this crazy idea that women are being forced to do it? Yes, everyone should have the choice to decide what they want to do with their bodies. And yes that guy is a total douchebag for saying that.
    I hope you did not mean my post. If anyone is forcing her it is the douchebag that claims to love her.

I have no problem with abortion.

A baby isn't a real person until they've been alive for an entire month. That way you know for sure that it's going to live, at which point it becomes sinful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    People need to get this through their heads. PROHIBITION DOES NOT work.
    Don't go throwing intelligence into this thread.

I believe in the right to choose, for exactly the same reason.

By the same lights, it has been my right to choose not to.