+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its finally over but im hurtin so much

its finally over but im hurtin so much

As usual,for those that dont know my story i will give you a quick insight,
    My ex kissed this guy about 2 months ago and told me she had feelings for him,after a few weeks we got back together,things seemed pretty ok apart from i had many insecurities which is understandable.
    Now to the main story: for the past few weeks we have been ok,odd argument but nothing major,she started seeing her friends more which i didnt mind but i did want time with her as i wasnt seeing her as much,this caused riffs. Friday night she stopped at her friends house as they both work together and were goin to work the next morning,i didnt mind,we texted all night etc,things seemed ok. Saturday during work we texted again and things seemed ok,she comes to my house at 8ish after work,but this time she didnt,i rung her twice and no answer,then she rung me back,saying she went home for a bath and was ringing me after to goto hers,this is unlike her,she could have texted to let me know instead of makin me wait. Sunday,We were both working and we both texted still,things seemed normal,making plans etc,then she text me at like 6pm saying she was going straight home after work,i asked why,she said cos she was shattered,i didnt believe her so i was askin her to tell me whats really going off,she said nothing,so at 8 i went to hers to ask her to her face (wrong i know) and she was saying nothing is wrong at 1st,then she just said she isnt happy and she has been thinking about it the past few days,now i dont know why she isnt happy,i didnt ask her.
    I asked if there was someone else,she said no,my point is,we both seemed happy,even that day,making plans etc,and then this came out the blue,i was in a complete mess last night and i havent slept or ate at all. I just dont know where to go from here? alll i keep thinking about is her,and sometimes her with someone else

Hey hun i know its hard but you need to sit down and have a talk if not end it, there is no point you being unhappy and not knowing where u stand its not fair and to be honest you probably deserve better if she has kissed someone else in my opinion its not working, she obviously done it for a reason and if you never know it will eat you up.

sorry i missed a bit out,she said she wasnt happy sunday night so i told her to end it with me,she didnt,so when she said it again i said just end it then,she was like ive told u im not happy,so i just said is that it then,she said yes..
    Yesterday i noticed she had blocked me on facebook,so after she finished work i txt her asking what have i done so bad for u to block me off facebook,she said cos last time we split up she was always txting me about my statuses,i was like ok then,bet u deleted my number too,she said yes because she needed time away from talking to me,i got the usual "ill always love and miss you" txts, and she said she isnt going to change her mind about this situation,i just said ill stop texting you if you want etc,she just said its not that i wont ever talk to you,i hope we can be friends and who knows what will happen...my last txt said you know i love you etc but ill leave u alone as u its u that ended it,so its upto you now. Ive had nothing from her today.
    Ive not txt or anything even though i want to,its hurting me so much inside and i just dont understand where all this has come from,i do think though since she started this job she has made new friends and thats when we started have problems.

Dont text her, dont let her see how much this is hurting you, she obviously has a reason for changing and if she doesnt have the heart inside her to tell you the truth then she isnt worth it, trust and honesty are the two most important things in a relationship. Dont let her think she can keep doing this to you .

im not gonna txt her,no chance,i asked for the truth,she said its cos she isnt happy and theres no 1 else. ive not ate or slept since sunday dinner time either, and to be honest ive accepted its over and i dont think she will txt or come to mine again. Another bad thing is i have to walk past her house everyday to goto work,theres literally no other way round it. So that hits me too

It will get better, at the minute it seems like it wont but it will ive been through it and i thought i was going to give up but we cant. If you have accepted its over thats the first step and if you got to walk past her house just try and take ya mind off it listen to music on the way or think of something bad when u walk past it try not to think thats her house you just need to see it as another building.

im trying my very best,thats for sure. I know its gonna take some time to get over it and im gonna give it my best shot,i dont know if she will text or come to mine again but my mother seems to think she will in time and ill accept her back,at the min i probably would because im inlove with her,but once im over her i dont think i would.
    ive got 3 things of hers here and she still has my house key..im thinkin of just not saying anything,but last time we split up she said she was fetching it up,this time she hasnt said anything. 1 thing i do believe though is she has got someone else,dont know why but thats probably whats hurting me the most even though she says theres no 1 else.

Figure out things with her and make her realize you love her and you want to be with her forever.

Its not always as easy as that you cant make someone love you and would you really want to ?

she knows i love her and want to be with her no matter what,i told her this last night,but her desicion was final and i had to respect that,sadly everytime i get a txt i think its her but it isnt lol,then again she deleted my number yesterday so unless she saved it from the texts then theres no way she can txt me

I was like that always hoping when my phone went off it was him and thats the worst thing to do because you could be waiting forever, try and take your mind off it, i found a way of doing that and it helped

ive tried doing everything to take my mind of her but i cant get her out of my head,like my mother said,i bet she isnt sat there moping like i am,grrr,wouldnt be so bad if i had done anything wrong but i havent

Its her loss you will be the better person after all this

yup,she text bout half hour ago saying "bit random but did i give you the money for lauras cigs x" ive not replied to her,and funnily enough shes at home on her own,hmmm,should i txt back?
    forgot to add,she knows she gave me the money
    Last edited by headsashed; 14-09-11 at 05:42 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

and she re added me on facebook :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast