+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ending a relationship(reasons)

Ending a relationship(reasons)

Hello, so ive been with my gf for 2 years now and im kinda fed up. She is a very attractive woman, very smart and independent but there are negatives also , ill list them:

1) She always whines and bitches, if we meet she whines like 70% of the time. If we talk on the phone it can be a full conversation of whining or anger talk , all the time. It most cases i must keep the convo short in order to get a normal conversation out.

2) She always cries and yells and i get on her nerves because i dont wanna do things her way, the "mature" way. She emotionally blackmailed me to move in with her and im kinda trapped. She says she will commit suicide if i dont move in or if i leave her.

3) She is always tired and not in the mood for sex. When we have sex she always has some comments about my preferences. I would like to make sex without having to defend my absolutly normal preferences. She is pissed that im aroused by her behind... aint that norma, to like a woman's ass? ... its not like i wanna do her toes.

4) She is sure i dont like anything she proposes to watch or visit, she is always insecure about the movies or art galleries she proposes for us to see. I always have to give reason why i like them , to make her feel comfortable.

5) She always has to shot down any of my ideas or perceptions through plainness. If i describe something complex that i like or feel she just says its plain for one reason . She also needs to be the counter to everything i say or think. I dont wanna have an obidient minion but i dont like that we cant get along or be on the same page. She can have her on opinion that can go along with mine, but she always chooses to counter me and shot me down and you can see that she doesnt belive it.

So : she always cries , screams, yells, bitches ... is unhappy and hard to manage ; There is no sex anymore , i ended up not wanting sex because she always has something to comment about , in a bad way. There are no normal chilled "on the same page" conversations , just scream fests and im emotionaly conditioned to move in with her . If i move in with her life will be hell , a real fiery hell. I had a nightmare last night about it... Im thinking of lying to her that i already cheated on her , maybe that way she hates me and leave me alone. What to do? I dont wanna do it straight up because i still want to be friends with her and if i can convince her to skeep profesional help , then i might date her again , but if she doesnt wanna change and get help im not gonna stay with her, she is making me mad and agitated and i wanna avoid her like the plague , even if she is a 10 on looks.

Dump the bitch

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, what exactly do you want to hear from us?

You need to talk to her! Sit her down, tell her all these things- not harshly, but directly. Tell her you think she needs to seek professional help and you won't continue things if she doesn't, even maybe offer to go with her if you REALLY want to stay with her. Sometimes in a couple, getting professional help can be a bit scary so if helps if your partner offers to go with you, but ONLY do that if you really want to stay with her. If you don't, then you need to be honest with her and break up with her, DO NOT lie to her and tell her you cheated on her. If she is emotionally unstable, that may send her over the edge. Just be honest with her, and if you are really concerned with her emotional stability call her parents, good friends, family member to come and be with her. But you have to be honest. Don't move in with her if you aren't ready because it will only get worse, no ever better. You will just resent her and that can develop into real anger issues. Been there, done that! Don't do it!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyone View Post
    You need to talk to her! Sit her down, tell her all these things- not harshly, but directly. Tell her you think she needs to seek professional help and you won't continue things if she doesn't, even maybe offer to go with her if you REALLY want to stay with her. Sometimes in a couple, getting professional help can be a bit scary so if helps if your partner offers to go with you, but ONLY do that if you really want to stay with her. If you don't, then you need to be honest with her and break up with her, DO NOT lie to her and tell her you cheated on her. If she is emotionally unstable, that may send her over the edge. Just be honest with her, and if you are really concerned with her emotional stability call her parents, good friends, family member to come and be with her. But you have to be honest. Don't move in with her if you aren't ready because it will only get worse, no ever better. You will just resent her and that can develop into real anger issues. Been there, done that! Don't do it!
    Why sit down and go through a laundry list of issues if he's going to break up with her?

That's just mean.