+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need to move on but i don't know how. (Need some advice please)

I need to move on but i don't know how. (Need some advice please)

How do you get over the one person you thought was the one? How do you forget all the good memories? How can I just let go just like she did? She made it seem so easy but how? I'm feeling worse everyday I just want to be happy again It's been way to long! This fake smile is just not gonna last much longer. I need to move on but i don't know how I'm losing sleep and I cant eat.
    Just need some advice please.

Just give it time. Find something you enjoy doing to take your mind off of it, eventually you'll just stop thinking about it. I always say join a gym. Go work out when you're feeling like shit...get rid of your anger/negativity through your workout. Do something that will boost your self confidence. Oh and be sure to eat and sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Just give it time. Find something you enjoy doing to take your mind off of it, eventually you'll just stop thinking about it. I always say join a gym. Go work out when you're feeling like shit...get rid of your anger/negativity through your workout. Do something that will boost your self confidence. Oh and be sure to eat and sleep.
    Thank you man But I basically live in the gym after work its just not enough. But yeah your right ill just give it more time thank you!

Time.

Time is the main factor of moving on, With time comes healing, Its a long road i'm afraid, But you will get there !

No Contact is a must, Block her FB account, Delete her number and change yours.

Grieve, Take 10 minutes out of your day to go somewhere quiet and somewhere that has some kind of meaning to you and have a cry, Sounds stupid, But crying is simply a climax of emotions, It does help.

Talk to your friends and family, You're going to need them around you.

Find something new ! Start the gym perhaps ? Go jogging each morning ? Get a new hobby ? You need to turn this negative energy into something positive !

Best of luck mate, I've been almost 3 months no contact from my ex, It still hurts, But honestly it does and will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by McRich01 View Post
    Time.

Time is the main factor of moving on, With time comes healing, Its a long road i'm afraid, But you will get there !

No Contact is a must, Block her FB account, Delete her number and change yours.

Grieve, Take 10 minutes out of your day to go somewhere quiet and somewhere that has some kind of meaning to you and have a cry, Sounds stupid, But crying is simply a climax of emotions, It does help.

Talk to your friends and family, You're going to need them around you.

Find something new ! Start the gym perhaps ? Go jogging each morning ? Get a new hobby ? You need to turn this negative energy into something positive !

Best of luck mate, I've been almost 3 months no contact from my ex, It still hurts, But honestly it does and will get better.
    Thank you so much it's also been about 3 months since i have not seen or talked to her. But I'm gonna take your advice and just give it more time! Thanks once again for the advice! I hope this gets easier.

There's nothing more I can really add that the last two haven't said already. I know it's easy for everyone to say "time", but in all honesty that's all it is. Heartaches hurt, they truly do. But in time, you'll find yourself thinking less and less. Somedays, she maybe ALL you think about, but others she may only go in and out of your memory. You will always have your memories, those, sad to say, won't be earased. However, eventually you'll remember them as good times and they won't make you cry anymore. Stay strong, chin up. :-)

Its the hardest thing to get over someone but eventually the good memories will vanish and it will get easier, ive been through it recently and all i can remember are the bad times. One day it will just click and you will realise you better off without him. You will move on to bigger and better things you just got to hope, do not loose hope x x x x

Quote Originally Posted by Gal4Love View Post
    There's nothing more I can really add that the last two haven't said already. I know it's easy for everyone to say "time", but in all honesty that's all it is. Heartaches hurt, they truly do. But in time, you'll find yourself thinking less and less. Somedays, she maybe ALL you think about, but others she may only go in and out of your memory. You will always have your memories, those, sad to say, won't be earased. However, eventually you'll remember them as good times and they won't make you cry anymore. Stay strong, chin up. :-)
    thank you so much for the motivation