+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fisting..could I be wrong??

Fisting..could I be wrong??

I am really concerned about something and thought I would ask for some opinions. A few days ago, I was getting it on with my girl and we started with foreplay as always. I slipped my finger into her vagina and found it to be quite sloppy. I could usually just about fit 3 fingers in but this time i found that I could nearly fit 5! Being naturally worried, I confronted her about this in the most sensitive and understanding way possible asking her if she was ok. She responded by saying she was fine and may just be having a hormonal imbalance (as she had started the pill 3 weeks prior) I let it pass thinking that could be the case.
    A couple of days later we slept with each other again and although she was a little tighter, she began to bleed quite badly and this continued to be the case for 2 days after that as well. Am I wrong to think that she may have been fisted by someone and is trying to cover it up with this hormonal story?? I hope this doesnt sound too ridiculous and I may be over-analyzing things but im lost and really dont buy hormonal imbalance changing the size of a vagina!

Appreciate your opinions!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even if she WAS fisted, you wouldn't be able to tell this way.

The vaginal walls become less taught ("looser") after orgasm, when the muscles relax. Maybe she had just experienced an orgasm? (Though I can't imagine she's going to have any more with you, based on how you asked her if there was something wrong with her vagina.)

I don't suggest you ask her about whether or not someone fisted her, unless you don't want to keep her around anymore. You've probably done enough psychological damage to last her years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes you are wrong. Vaginas don't change size or shape from something like that.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jardel86 View Post
    I am really concerned about something and thought I would ask for some opinions. A few days ago, I was getting it on with my girl and we started with foreplay as always. I slipped my finger into her vagina and found it to be quite sloppy. I could usually just about fit 3 fingers in but this time i found that I could nearly fit 5! Being naturally worried, I confronted her about this in the most sensitive and understanding way possible asking her if she was ok. She responded by saying she was fine and may just be having a hormonal imbalance (as she had started the pill 3 weeks prior) I let it pass thinking that could be the case.
    A couple of days later we slept with each other again and although she was a little tighter, she began to bleed quite badly and this continued to be the case for 2 days after that as well. Am I wrong to think that she may have been fisted by someone and is trying to cover it up with this hormonal story?? I hope this doesnt sound too ridiculous and I may be over-analyzing things but im lost and really dont buy hormonal imbalance changing the size of a vagina!

Appreciate your opinions!
    So you assume the worst based off of how you assume things work?

She's a lucky gal.

maybe your penis shrunk ?

Wouldn't it make sense that if she were extra "sloppy" as you put it, that you would be able to slide up in her much easier?

Maybe this is the first time she's actually been aroused enough to enjoy what you're doing for her? Maybe one size is when she's faking it and the other is when she's not?
    Does that make you any less anxiety ridden, Op?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    She should dump you.

If you are getting some strange, why complain?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by jardel86 View Post
    Am I wrong to think that she may have been fisted by someone and is trying to cover it up with this hormonal story??
    You're not wrong. She was fisted by someone else. Probably a black guy. I hear their fists are bigger than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    So you assume the worst based off of how you assume things work?

She's a lucky gal.
    Blessings Methias! I couldn't have put it better!

...er... But perhaps longer is in order. Poor girl, this fellow shouldn't get away with a few words! allow me....

So Jardel86, the female vagina has the capacity to stretch for childbirth and return to normal size within a few hours, a 'fist' would be a no brainer, assuming the brain was present. The 'sloppy' aspect is due to muscle tone. And muscle tone in vaginal tissue is very much hormonally balanced, or imbalanced, as the case may be. The "pill" is a hormone. It plays havoc with new users until the body adjusts (some never do and have to stop) It often thins the vaginal epithelium and it is easily traumatised, so you caused the bleeding most likely, but 'spotting' or intermmittent bleeding is also a feature of aclimatizing to the pill. If you cannot be sensitve and supportive enough to asssit you lady through this time of a djustment, then might I suggest you get a vascectomy and relieve her of the onus. Perhaps she can then watch your doodle dangle and dream up some unsavoury cause!