+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hope!!!

Hope!!!

So im new to this came on really to share my story and my feelings!!!
    I've been through a pretty rough time and i lost all hope i couldnt see a way out, it was starting to consume me and i didnt think i could cope. I just need to see the light !!!!

Hiya ^^ always nice to make new friends and finding all these thread is going to make it easy for me =-D
    I hope you don't mind talking to someone who's 15, I love giving out advice (mainly for love) when I can if I can.
    I still have so much to learn. But I'll be happy to be friends with you on here ^^
    NathanielXNatasha forever
    I love you baby girl

hey, its all good,im here to ease my pain s weel. n who else to understand u better than ppl who are going thru the same situation. i feel s if i lost sometging precious of mine. but hey if u loved, what matters in the end is that u loved, n u did that unconditionally. it dsnt matter that he/she is not with u. if u loved what matters is their happiness ryt...i knw, these wrds can make u pain. but now we can have new frnds, n we will help each other ease pain. lol

Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.It is not work that kills men, it is worry. Work is healthy; you can hardly put more on a man than he can bear. But worry is rust upon the blade. It is not movement that destroys the machinery, but friction. So friend put yourself together and think ahead because you have a future. I am here for you as a friend.