+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to save relationship, need advice

Trying to save relationship, need advice

Hi,

I was friends with a girl for the past 2 years, now we are in different cities. While chatting with her about a month back , I told her that I missed her and on subsequent chats, I told her that I loved her. We cannot get married because of personal problems but we decided to get into a relationship anyway to enjoy each others company.
    Two weeks later, I visited her, we became really close and ended up having sex.

After I came back to my city, we chatted/texted almost daily and she used to say that she missed.
    One day when I missed her too much and she was not in contact with since for a few days, I spoke rudely to her and put down the phone. She hasn't been the same since.

Now she never texts me or says I love you, yet she does chat with me as friends sometimes...
    I have stepped back a bit, only messaged her once in two weeks.

How can I get back with her again, I dont want her to ignore me and most of all I dont want to lose my friend, like she was before our relationship

Please advise

Thanks

I'm guessing from your flag you are from India? Anyway, I frequently see, on this forum and on Yahoo, reports of really rude guys from that flag who have tempers. I suspect girls are very sensitive to this, and simply have a very low tolerance for that nonsense. Nothing personal, ok? I'm just telling what I've seen.

I think you lost her. Find another girl and try harder.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Having a distance relationship is easy. If you wan to win her back say sorry for what you have done prove to her that you really love her.

Trying to save relationship, need advice

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    I'm guessing from your flag you are from India? Anyway, I frequently see, on this forum and on Yahoo, reports of really rude guys from that flag who have tempers. I suspect girls are very sensitive to this, and simply have a very low tolerance for that nonsense. Nothing personal, ok? I'm just telling what I've seen.

I think you lost her. Find another girl and try harder.
    Hi bulrush, thanks for your reply, please don't generalise. I didn't have a temper, I just asked her to put down the phone cause I didn't want to talk. I was feeling upset due to work problems and I actually wouldn't have been able to carry on the conversation even if I wanted to.

I am an INTJ, and I have had enough of mind games and relationships. Here in India, we have the advantage of arranged marriages

Quote Originally Posted by Belle13 View Post
    Having a distance relationship is easy. If you wan to win her back say sorry for what you have done prove to her that you really love her.
    Hi Belle, thanks for your reply.
    I'd say having a long distance relationship is very difficult. The constant feeling of being away from the one you love if depressing.
    I am going to her city for a couple of days next week and I had already prepared and apology+explanation for my behaviour. I was also going to say my final goodbye to her due to her attitude but I called her today and she asked me to come and stay with her.
    She loves sex (which, if you are aware, is a difficult thing to get from girls here, much to the guy's chagrin) , so she probably wants that which is fine by me. Ill still deliver my apology+explanation, minus the final goodbye.
    It's just that I can't bear hurting any of my friends, all I want is our old friendship back.

Any advice is welcome, thanks