+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Player?

Player?

So I meet this guy online Monday and we spoke for 10hrs online and by text. We spoke about everything from past relationships, to asking each other random questions, to what music we liked. Every question and topic was covered. We were up til 4am talking. I have not even spoken to my best friend or anyone for that matter for that long, so I think that is a sign of something.

We meet last night and he said his never felt this way about anyone before. We spoke again about everything and anything. When he asked if its okay to kiss me. No one has ever asked if its okay to kiss me they just go in for it, as people do. So it showed he has respect. He even said up front he will wait as long as I want for sex.

Cutting out the boring bits we went back to his and nothing happened. This morning we planned to go get lunch on the coast but I needed to go back to get my car and back to my house to get ready. He even dressed up nicely. Got my car and he followed me back to mine. He text me and said his house mate needs him ASAP and he will call me when his done. Got no call so I thought I better text to make sure all is okay, no reply. Checked my facebook tonight and he deleted me.

With everything that was said and done it just makes no sense. Is this a new sort of player? Is he playing hard to get? Why delete me? I know it sounds petty and stupid but everything was so good why would he waste his time if his going to do this? I just need help to understand what this guy is thinking. His very protective already and has told his mates about me so maybe e doesnt want them snooping in on me on his facebook? Idea and thoughts would be awesome.

He even said up front he will wait as long as I want for sex.
    It is really not that complicated. When he said he would wait as long as you want to wait for sex, that was a line. He said it to try to manipulate your emotions into thinking he is a respectful and nice guy. When in reality he just wanted to bang you. Hell, the fact that he is talking like that after talking to you for ONE day should have been a red flag enough.

Basically, he tried to work off your emotions and naivete to get into bed with you. You didn't have sex with him, so he moved on to another attempted conquest.

Don't give him another half-second of thought.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

We meet last night and he said his never felt this way about anyone before.
    He just met you, how can you believe a man that says something like that when he doesn't know you from Adam? It's a line (or he's insane, one or the other).

If you hear from him again, go slow with this one because he sounds like he's full of chit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion