+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

I'm always nice with her, I compliment her, I call her to get some news because I DO CARE about her.
    I only want to get to know her better and I don't understand why is she acting like that... I mean, yeah I understand she may not be interested, but why the hell is she's not even trying to know me? What am I doing wrong? Do I really need to be an asshole? Why am I always ending last like that?

I just don't understand.

Um if she is not interested why should she get to know you?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

why the hell is she's not even trying to know me?
    Just because you're nice to a girl, it doesn't mean that she owes it to you to be friends with you. You're not entitled to her attention. You don't need to change the way you behave with her, just move on and respect that she doesn't want to be friends.

You sound very confused. But it also comes across as you are trying too hard...is she civil/pleasant back to you. How well do you know each other? If this is someone you have no history with then just move on. It didn't work with her but don't give up. There will be a spark with someone else.

Assuming she's a girl you're hitting on:

It's probably not about the way you act. It's just that she isn't interested in getting to know you. Being an asshole would at best leave it at that, and at worst make her actively not want to get to know you.

Maybe she finds you to be possessive when you do that to her give her some space if she really likes she will be the one who will know you more. When that time comes you will know that really likes you.

The fact is, sometime she looks interested... like if I don't call her, she'll call me. We always have nice and long conversations together on the phone and she never tried to hung up saying she 's busy or anything... I don't know if she's scared of something about me, but there is something I'm missing and I don't know what. She's always friendly with me... I don't see why she wouldn't want to get to know me, it's not like if she was ignoring me, I know she likes me in a certain way...

Maybe it's just a bad timing.

Have you asked her out?