+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Went the farthest I've ever gone with a women

Went the farthest I've ever gone with a women

Last night I went as far as I've ever gone with a women - topless makeout on her bed.

A few things that I am wondering about

1 - She said I was really good (how can this be if it was my first time?)

2 - We moved together well, and communicated well (same question as above)

3 - I got an erection, but not a towering one that I thought I would get for going this far - what gives?

Thanks

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1) she was lying, or you were good. advice: learn how to read what she really likes there are no sure fire moves as every single woman on the face of the earth likes different things.
    2) that's not a question you said you communicated well, so then I guess you communicated well.
    3) you're normal you have a dick and it works.

thanks.

anyone else?

Communication is very important during make out sessions because everyone likes things different. However, in general girls like a light, gentle touch.

You got an erection because it's easy for younger guys. It happens all the time because your hormones are so high. You really don't have much control over that part.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Communication is very important during make out sessions because everyone likes things different. However, in general girls like a light, gentle touch.

You got an erection because it's easy for younger guys. It happens all the time because your hormones are so high. You really don't have much control over that part.

I'm wondering why my erection wasn't bigger, lol.

I'm also wondering why I wasn't nervous/shaking, and why I somehow knew what I was doing.
    Last edited by Mark1; 17-09-11 at 12:39 AM.

Because it's natural?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Because it's natural?
    What is natural?

Getting an erection when you're turned on and "knowing what to do" when it comes to sex - it's somehow "programmed" into human beings as animals, we need it to you know, keep the species going and all that. I don't really see why you would be concerned, it seems like everything went just fine, am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Getting an erection when you're turned on and "knowing what to do" when it comes to sex - it's somehow "programmed" into human beings as animals, we need it to you know, keep the species going and all that. I don't really see why you would be concerned, it seems like everything went just fine, am I wrong?
    Everything went great, I was surprised! LOL

Yeah, but there actually isn't much to be surprised about... I mean, unless one does something really bad like I dunno something that might freak a girl out, it's not like the girl will tell them "yeah you were ok but nothing special" or worse like "I really didn't like it I wish it never happened", especially if it's their first time... I mean it's pretty obvious they'll compliment and be extra nice about it, if they like the guy and if the guy asks/seems insecure... so even if everything wasn't so perfect, it was still good, for the both of you, so... no problem!

I just thought Id be super nervous, shaky, and slobber on her lips. lol.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    Last night I went as far as I've ever gone with a women - topless makeout on her bed.
    Are you sure this is true? You haven't sucked on your mother's breast?

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Are you sure this is true? You haven't sucked on your mother's breast?

hilarious.