+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll never find someone better than her?

I'll never find someone better than her?

I just got dumped by my first girlfriend, the girl I lost my virginity to and the girl that I stayed home from University to be with last year. She is incredibly cute, happy and an "All-American girl" for lack of a better description.

My problem is, I don't think I will ever find a better-looking or pneumatic girl like her again. Is this true? Did I just get lucky when she fell into my lap? Or is there hope for me?

I just really need help with these self-loathing thoughts.

Well my first girlfriend.. we lasted 5 years together.. she was a contorsionist! I thought wow i will never get any girl better than that.

I was wrong.. I met a beautiful sweet girl a year later...

We broke up after 2 years and i miss her dearly... and sometimes i have thoughts like "man did i just LUCK out twice?"

Haha only time will tell.. But you have to have faith in the future.

You sound like a good man. You'll find a good woman.

I recently broke up with the man of my dreams or so i thought and its been the hardest thing to think that i will never find somebody else but you have got to believe you will, we have to go through a few break ups and when we are finally with the one we are meant to be with, we will never have to go through the heart ache and misery. Just have hope and everything will be ok .

It's not true. You'll not only find a girl (woman) as good as her, you'll find one better.

I know it's not strictly true, but to me, my wife is the most beautifulest, wonderfulest, sexiest, most exictingest woman ever... and it's true for me.

So have patience, grasshopper. Teenage romance is mostly just practice for the real thing when you're an adult anyhow.

I dated some smokin' girls in high school, and one broke my heart and I thought I would never meet someone like her again.

I'm now 27 and dated at least 5 girls since highschool that were both better looking and had better personalities. Trust me, it only gets better.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Best way to get over a hot chick dude.... get yourself a playstation. Not playsation3 but the original. Dive on ebay and get tiger woods 2006. Settle in for 3 years of birdies , eagles, water hazards and sheer pleasure. I cant stress enough how important it is to get the 2006 version, because after that they fckd about with the controls too much and it became a ballache of a game.
    Anyway , 3 months of battling the toughest courses known to man annd this bint will be a distant memory, trust me. After you master the game, and become as good as the tiger himself(car crashes aside) you will be ready to get yourself back in the saddle. Only this time you are a much more attractive proposition to the oposite sex, as you have many titles and should have over 60$ us dollar in imaginary prize money. money= top fanny.

If this fails, you can always console yourself with the fact that in 20 years your ex bird will probably be fat and annoying. hope this helps dude
    Last edited by mwahahaha; 17-09-11 at 12:32 PM. Reason: wrote "face instead of "fact" lol

Love it. Take his advice

What you don't realize is there is always hope to get back together with your ex no matter the situation...It is all about timing and knowledge...There are also plenty of fish in the sea...

I know you won't appreciate advice from an old guy rapidly approaching 50 - but believe me, I remember my 'first', and the being dumped, and the pain of rejection, but can look on it and smile - and you know what? Every relationship I've had since has been better and more rewarding than the one before - when you're with someone, yes, they're 'the one' - it's the rejection and the heartbreak messing with your emotions that's making you feel this way. I'm going through a similar heartbreak now, and it's only the wisdom of experience that's stopped me falling apart again.

everyone girl or women that you become involved with next will be just as cute or hot or attractive as this on, but she will be better then the 1st one. your simply caught up in loosing your 1st love. do not base your attraction to somone off what your use to have, base it off what your instantly actracted to when you meet someone.

my ex was a tiny cute thing, if i dont get a tiny cute thing again will my life be over...nope, cuz later i met a average sized women hows honest to god prettty. to totaly different styles and body types and everything, but even more attractive to me i feel.

you'll see the light and you'll be fine.

It's always hard losing your first GF/BF but as time goes on it will get better.

I'm sure you'll find someone, just give yourself some time to heal and move on.

Sweetie, don't base it on her looks! She might have been hot, but there might be someone better out there (looks or not--obviously you will need to be attracted to her for some reason), but with better personality, you might have more in common with, or just treats you like you are a king!

We all go through that first love (most nowadays don't stay with their first love), and while it hurts, it will make you a stronger person you will see...eventually, each day gets better, and you will hopefully move on and find someone that is made for you.

Good luck!

I heard an expression once. And it went something along the lines of 'love is the mind trying to fool you than one woman is better than the next'... or something along the lines.

Point is, its natural to feel that you may not find anyone better, because you were intimate together, and you shared a lot of emotional experiences.

but I promise you there are many more woman out there that you will want to be with, and that will be just as good and even better than her. you just have to go out and find them.

Good luck

yeah, they say 'Love gets better with age'

Only time will tell!

Quote Originally Posted by affluentsingle View Post
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]really! that because you did not meet many good ones!

My best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire manRonald who is the CEO of a MNC !they met via -----A' ffluentsingle.℃О'M------- ..it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one , It's worthy a try. You do not have to be rich or famous. !-------but you can mee one, the most important is you can find your** true l-o-v-e**! right?
    [/COLOR]
    fck off with that piss, please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast