+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am dying of a terminal illness

I am dying of a terminal illness

I am 25 years old. It makes me sad that I will soon be dead, never having found the love of my life. No husband or kids at my funeral. My life shortened before it really got started. I wish that I could have found love, but I will not.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    do you anticipate dropping dead before you post another vapid thread?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No reason for you to be banned after all,
    Your sick twisted and make me vomit,like all your other posts i believe this to be bullshit and to even claim such a matter belittles people who are actually ill.
    I wish your pc would die of severe hard drive failure and you would get lost.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Is "emo" a fatal disease now? Seriously, what are you dying of?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Is "emo" a fatal disease now? Seriously, what are you dying of?
    Rapid-Onset Stupidity.

... and your prognosis is? Please advice how many more months until we don't have to read anymore of your horseshit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ok people. The OP may be mentally ill and may need some professional help. Let's ease up a bit, m'kay?
    Last edited by bulrush; 17-09-11 at 01:06 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

When is a mod going to step up to the plate and ban this imbecile? PainfulLonging has consistently posted troll threads that everyone is sick of seeing and PL doesn't even bother to comment on them after posting. Isn't THAT ban worthy in itself? Not to mention that maybe the IP address should be checked and compared to that of Zuros, Mard, and Shammie because I suspect that either they will match or will be in the same area (in which case banning is definitely in order).

I'm kind of piecing things together from posts, but I think PainfulLonging is actually a man who wants to be a woman. The "small strange vagina" is, yeah you guessed it, a man's brownhole (hence the small size and strangeness. [It's] profile reads 'female' but PainfulLonging told Sonrisa that "he banged her and it sucked" in another thread when he/she/it didn't like Sonrisa's comment. Last I checked only guys can "bang" someone, not to mention that 99% of all other posts from this person sound as though they were written by a pathetic, sexually frustrated man and not a woman. Someone PLEASE for the love of all that is sane BAN this irritating, confused person!!!
    Last edited by Incognito; 17-09-11 at 03:55 AM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

A IP ban is only a small step if you have a library full of 50 internet computers.

I think bullrush is: Zuros, Wifesharing, PainFulLonging and, of course Bullrush. It's as if he has a library of 50 internet computers or something...

PainfulLonging told Sonrisa that "he banged her and it sucked" in another thread when he/she/it didn't like Sonrisa's comment. Last I checked only guys can "bang" someone
    sonrisa likes PFL, It wasn't her that he said that to. *raises hand*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I wish I had a terminal illness.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    A IP ban is only a small step if you have a library full of 50 internet computers.
    I wonder if its possible to ban an entire network?

One down. Wifesharing is banned. Your days are numbered PainfulLonging, and I've got my champagne ready...

It would ban the IP of the switch his machine runs through, so it would likely block all machines at the library(or wherever). So yes, it is actually very easy to ban an entire domain.