+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How should I approach a girl I really like?

How should I approach a girl I really like?

Hey people, I’m a 17 year old guy in Grade 12. I’ve had a crush on this girl for a while now that’s in Grade 11 and I really need some advice on how to approach her!!!

So, basically, this girl is a year younger than me, so we don’t have any classes together. The only time I get to see her is at lunch when we both go to our lockers to get our stuff (my locker is really close to hers), after 3rd period (our classrooms are right beside each other, and I only get to see her if we both leave our classrooms at the same time), after school when we get our stuff from our lockers and occasionally at the bus stop when we’re waiting for our buses.

There’s one big problem though, she’s one of the popular girls, and she’s REALLY hot. I, on the other hand, well….. I’m not one of the popular guys. Personally I really don’t think I’m hot at all, but for some reason, I do get quite a few compliments from people telling me I’m good looking, and I know that some of the popular girls at my school like me, so I don’t know. I still think my crush is totally out of my league. She probably doesn’t even know my name. I did notice that she sometimes looks at me when we see each other in the hallways and stuff, but it might have also just been a coincidence that she was looking at something in my direction (it’s happened quite a few times though).

How should I approach her and start talking to her and hopefully turn it into a relationship? I’m a pretty shy guy, and I just don’t know where to start. I’ve searched on Google on how to approach girls (I know, don’t say anything…..), but honestly, I’m not the type of guy that would up to a girl and start flirting with her, so I guess I can’t do that cause it would just be awkward. I’m not friends with any of her friends either, so getting to know her through her friends is not an option. I know the chances of me and her going out are slim, but I know that if I don’t give it a try I will never be able to get a chance to go out with her. Please help me!!!

Hey I don't say that whatever I am going to speak do work but you can try if you really want. For true love no need to be a good looking or smart as you said you are its quite good. Just find ideas to help her through this you will highlighted in her eyes. And be like a toughest guy. Attitude really makes the difference. just be in positive attitude. Not so much but it will really help you. If it works even a slight bit then tell me after that I will tell you some more ideas.