+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feelings are still there.What should I tell my ex?

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Feelings are still there.What should I tell my ex?

Me and my girlfriend broke up two weeks ago for a fair share of reasons. Family problems, things getting a little bumpy a third person also, we've been thru so much in this last month but at the end we never seem to really leave eachother as we never really did. Never lost the hope of having her back, because she gave me so many reasons not to. She broke up with me but, she cannot, and i mean CANNOT stay without me, she keeps texting me, she keeps finding excuses to see me and i need her but i feel as if everytime i see her i die inside because, yea we make out but we don't have the "we are together" label written on and i feel as if there's a huge wall separating us now. I'm very attached to her parents, they only 35 and they apparently respect me more than they respect their daughter, so they gave me the advice of telling her that for now i would like to distance myself from her so she can figure out what she wants and if she wants back. Because at the end she never really lost me, she has everything of me but the fact that i'm her boyfriend. I think she needs to experience what is life without me. What should i do, and what should i tell her? Help me write down a speech please! THANK YOU!
    Last edited by lna; 17-09-11 at 07:22 AM.

No speech, just tell her that you still have feelings for her, and you can't see her if she doesn't want a relationship with you. At that point cut all contact and don't entertain the idea of seeing her again until she wants to talk about getting back together officially.

By no contact I mean don't respond to anything, texts, calls, email, etc.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    No speech, just tell her that you still have feelings for her, and you can't see her if she doesn't want a relationship with you. At that point cut all contact and don't entertain the idea of seeing her again until she wants to talk about getting back together officially.

By no contact I mean don't respond to anything, texts, calls, email, etc.
    Hey Cerby, thank you for helping! I'd be like, listen there's a couple of things you should know, i can't help but still have deep feelings for you but i also feel bad when i see you and you are not with me anymore, so i decided that it's better if we don't talk.. what do you say Cerby.. help me rearrange this..