+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Horny!

Horny!

I don't know what has been going on lately, but for the past couple of weeks, I have been SOOO HORNY! It's crazy. Has anyone else been experiencing this? I can't seem to make it go away either. I need to get laid, damnit! lol Oh well. Soon hopefully!

Yeah I think it has to do with the alignment of the planets and the blue moons of Jupiter. Just weird stuff in the universe cause weird things to happen.

I've had that recently. I'd be hard for days on end (not constantly but it damn well felt like it was) just burning inside from the lust. How did I fix it? I didn't, it just went away, to return some other time. Just your body aching for some physical love I'm afraid.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Damn it all to hell. lol I need to get some. lol I'm aching over here. It sucks royally. Oh well. Hopefully it goes away..... *thinks to self* Where is Laguna? He likes to poke my boobies. *snickers*
    Last edited by BlackRose; 08-02-05 at 05:28 AM.

I'm horny as well. Thank God its only 3 days til I get some
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Lucky you! I have no idea when I am going to be gettin some. Could be this week or it could be in a month from now. I haven't a clue. Damn. Thinking about it just makes me feel worse. lol *happy thoughts happy thoughts* grrrr lol

omg she mentioned my name. I feel so special *lays blackrose .... on the couch* lol teasing again That's sexy that you asked for me. I feel a forum bond between us now. Just inform me of your age first, hahaha. And your in NJ and i'm in Chi-town

That would be funny if we met in real life and kicked it off well I'm always up for crazy stuff like that, cause if your a 30 yr old rapist, I know how to crack your neck, so I can protect myself

Napoleon your just jealous that i've been talking to hot babes all day on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    omg she mentioned my name. I feel so special *lays blackrose .... on the couch* lol teasing again That's sexy that you asked for me. I feel a forum bond between us now. Just inform me of your age first, hahaha. And your in NJ and i'm in Chi-town

That would be funny if we met in real life and kicked it off well I'm always up for crazy stuff like that, cause if your a 30 yr old rapist, I know how to crack your neck, so I can protect myself

Napoleon your just jealous that i've been talking to hot babes all day on the internet
    You're f***ing fine as hell. Of course I'm gunna be askin for ya. And finish your though in a PM if you so desire. I would be happy to hear your thoughts on how I should get over this extreme horniness. *chuckles and grabs on him* O_O muahahaha

Meetings from this forum have a good record so far. I met with Breezy (who doesn't seem to come around anymore) and we hit it off. Squirt met with Iron (who also doesn't seem to come around anymore) and they hit it off REAL well initially. I say go for it you two, and take pictures for us.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Blackrose - You dissapoint me

Laguna - Save the "fixing" of this fine woman's issues to the pros, and back off my woman!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Laguna is like....16....

*cough* did I say that out loud?

/evil

I believe she knows i'm 16....

She digs the young and uncorrupted. She wants to dirty his world with long nights filled with scented oils and boobies.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I knew he was 16. lol I just found him incredibly sexy. lol... Ooooh. I have choices now. *ponders* muahahahaha

Choices?? Get over here!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast