+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stabbing my mom 57 times

Stabbing my mom 57 times

Would be justified. She said things to me like guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses. She also hid my glasses. She then suggested I get LASIK, gave me $4,000 dollars and told me to go do it. So I did. And ended up half blind with horrible starbursts and flashing lights. My mom then said, "that's not my problem." She doesn't understand that I am suicidal over horrible vision and a poor quality of life. I want her dead. I want to stab her 57 times. I want to kill her.

I personally love girls with glasses, provided you have natural beauty behind the glasses, so i dont know what are you talking about

Your mom sounds very critical of you. How does she know what qualities you have that guys are attracted to in you? Poor. Stop listening to your mom. Consult some more eye doctors about your vision problems.

57, huh? Lol

Why 57 times? Is it related to Heinz 57 steak sauce? Those steak sauces can have krazy subliminal messages.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Why do I get the impression that Bullrush (and now myself) are the only one's carrying on this conversation?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulLonging View Post
    She doesn't understand that I am suicidal over horrible vision
    You should be happy that she made it possible for you to not have to look at how many unattractive people there are in the world.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by PainfulLonging View Post
    Would be justified. She said things to me like guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses. She also hid my glasses. She then suggested I get LASIK, gave me $4,000 dollars and told me to go do it. So I did. And ended up half blind with horrible starbursts and flashing lights. My mom then said, "that's not my problem." She doesn't understand that I am suicidal over horrible vision and a poor quality of life. I want her dead. I want to stab her 57 times. I want to kill her.
    What the f*ck is wrong with you? I've been reading your threads and they are beyond ridiculous. Don't you have anything better to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonMI View Post
    What the f*ck is wrong with you? I've been reading your threads and they are beyond ridiculous. Don't you have anything better to do?
    The pathetic answer to that question is probably no. He (and however many aliases he has) probably really does not have anything better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    The pathetic answer to that question is probably no. He (and however many aliases he has) probably really does not have anything better to do.
    Yepper...
    We haven't nicknamed HIM "PainfulHemmorhoid" for nothing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Is this the kind of thread you want to keep up MODS!!!! Talking about killing a parent?? Isn't there more then enough violence out there for kids/people to engage in, read & do?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, reading about someone who wants to stab their mum 57 times is going to make me do just that.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Yes, reading about someone who wants to stab their mum 57 times is going to make me do just that.
    I didn't mean you SPECIFICALLY...I meant more that there are a bunch of idiots out there in "internetland" such as the OP that don't need any encouragement to do some stupid shit.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alkjfasjdf;lajsdf;lajsdf;a uvyzxfvaijfijdfjx;czv alksdjf;lajsd;lfjasdfj asdfaweourasdjflsdj aoisslkjdlfk uyijkmsdkf sldkj sdlkfjsjclkmf

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    I didn't mean you SPECIFICALLY...I meant more that there are a bunch of idiots out there in "internetland" such as the OP that don't need any encouragement to do some stupid shit.
    I really dont think that reading this thread is going to make the difference between someone killing their mum and not killing her.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I really dont think that reading this thread is going to make the difference between someone killing their mum and not killing her.
    The OP is posting this stupid sh*t to shock people. That's all this is. He or she isn't going to stab their mother 57 times. This is a stupid f*cking loser who has nothing better to do then be a troll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast