+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is Sexy about a Man?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This post is so full of stupid assumptions I hardly know where to start.

You obviously have no idea the training a fireman goes thru and what they need to learn. What I know, I know from the firemen I've actually talked to. I've worked with a fire chief's wife. Its quite difficult to become a fireman. Much harder than a policeman or paramedic.

"Unlike me". LOL, you don't know anything about me. Only what I choose to post here.

PS - I'm really cranky and tired. Don't take it personally.
    Having to go through training does not make firemen smarter. Just well trained. And how does it help with caring ?
    Are you just hot for a particular fireman you know and it is clouding your judgement ?
    Actually, all i know is that most of your posts here are quite intelligent. Except that one.
    Maybe when you are better rested ...

I to be honest am in a battle with myself clean shaven feels sexy and smooth, yet there is something about that 5 o clock shadow that drives me wild. I am not so big on beards though..

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    There is no such thing as "normal" tastes in men, every woman (or man) has her (his) own, just like different guys have different tastes in women (or men)!
    Yeah, but we can see a pattern

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Actually, all i know is that most of your posts here are quite intelligent. Except that one.
    Maybe when you are better rested ...
    Ah man! is that what you get when you have a good reputation... this place feels like high school sometimes... but I like it anyway...
    and besides .... I watch too much NBA .. and I have a thing for Kobe Bryant
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Haha, I was apparently spot on in my first post when I recommended him to grow taller
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Well, you know growing taller is impossible..
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Not necessarily. He didn't state his age

Quote Originally Posted by PainfulLonging View Post
    I love men! He's bigger and stronger than me and his brain is more spacial and sex oriented. He can fix stuff with his spacially oriented brain because he knows where it goes. He knows where to put it. And he's strong enough to protect me. I love tall. I love the stubble that grows on his chin and how rough it is. I love his big hands that can fix an engine or cradle a puppy. I love him in jeans, tight jeans that hug his tight butt and emphasize the outline of his cock. I like the taste of his mouth-his saliva makes me happy. And how he loves food and sex. I especially love men with good manners. So polite. I like how he doesn't get too emotional and bounces back faster. And how they sleep like babies. I like the organ on his body that sticks straight up at the sky and that explodes like a fire crackcer and shoots out a warm, viscous substance. I like cupping his balls. I like how he can pick me up like I'm a toy. Cologne. I like cologne.
    But you're a man.

I can't argue with that .....

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    But you're a man.
    haha.. Agreed

But you're a man.
    A man can love another man. There's nothing gay about that. Err... I mean there's nothing wrong with being gay

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    A man can love another man. There's nothing gay about that. Err... I mean there's nothing wrong with being gay
    Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Yes, but he was comparing men to women as if he were a woman. My response had nothing to do with his orientation, just his gender.

Yes, but he was comparing men to women as if he were a woman. My response had nothing to do with his orientation, just his gender.
    If you stretch your imagination, you may see that he might be comparing men to women as if he was very feminine, gay man. I don't know, maybe I just have very wild imagination.

If you stretch your imagination, you may see that he might be comparing men to women as if he was very feminine, gay man. I don't know, maybe I just have very wild imagination.
    Probably, not that there's anything wrong with that!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast