+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Sexy about a Man?

What is Sexy about a Man?

What are things that you like in Men? What are things that you find sexy? How do you like your man to act? What things can a man do to up his sex appeal? Thank you ladies for the answers

Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelpnow View Post
    What things can a man do to up his sex appeal?
    Try growing taller

Seriously though, from guys point of view, confidence and extroversion seem to do the trick.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

completely agree, if your the center of attention or outgoing, girls will flock to you
    being shy will not get you very far. also keep in mind the girl you want too attract what her interests are and how her personality is.
    Example: if th girl your trying to attract is down to earth and doesnt talk much, or is very eco friendly. being the center of attention will probably not work and you have to approach different types of girls differently
    mans point of view

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I find firemen really attractive: smart, fit, caring... I'd just be scared to death to be married to one.

[url=http://www.fotosearch.com/BLD026/bld051401/]Stock Photography of Hispanic male firefighter holding child BLD051401 - Search Stock Photos, Pictures, Prints, Images, and Photo Clip Art - BLD051401.jpg[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I find firemen really attractive: smart, fit, caring... I'd just be scared to death to be married to one.
    quite unlike you if i may say - other than the fitness bit, are firemen necessarily smart ? caring ?
    u must have been watching some hollywood movies

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think men with intelligent eyes are sexy. Also, men who are protective in a traditionally-masculine way. I also like how they are hairy, and how they can make a woman feel womanly.
    Last edited by vashti; 18-09-11 at 12:31 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What do I like about a man? I love them.

I love men! He's bigger and stronger than me and his brain is more spacial and sex oriented. He can fix stuff with his spacially oriented brain because he knows where it goes. He knows where to put it. And he's strong enough to protect me. I love tall. I love the stubble that grows on his chin and how rough it is. I love his big hands that can fix an engine or cradle a puppy. I love him in jeans, tight jeans that hug his tight butt and emphasize the outline of his cock. I like the taste of his mouth-his saliva makes me happy. And how he loves food and sex. I especially love men with good manners. So polite. I like how he doesn't get too emotional and bounces back faster. And how they sleep like babies. I like the organ on his body that sticks straight up at the sky and that explodes like a fire crackcer and shoots out a warm, viscous substance. I like cupping his balls. I like how he can pick me up like I'm a toy. Cologne. I like cologne.
    Last edited by PainfulLonging; 18-09-11 at 12:36 PM.

I have a thing for basketball players...Tall, dark, broad shouldered... Personality to add to it ... They're all smart, fast and bright.....
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    They're all smart, fast and bright.....
    Surely, you must be kidding.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No I find them geniuses! No kidding
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    quite unlike you if i may say - other than the fitness bit, are firemen necessarily smart ? caring ?
    u must have been watching some hollywood movies
    This post is so full of stupid assumptions I hardly know where to start.

You obviously have no idea the training a fireman goes thru and what they need to learn. What I know, I know from the firemen I've actually talked to. I've worked with a fire chief's wife. Its quite difficult to become a fireman. Much harder than a policeman or paramedic.

"Unlike me". LOL, you don't know anything about me. Only what I choose to post here.

PS - I'm really cranky and tired. Don't take it personally.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 18-09-11 at 01:31 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

the smell of a man (clean, cologne) mmm
    tall broad shoulders, big arms, physically dominating (in the non violent way)
    soft romantic hobbies eg. my man plays the violin and writes me poetry
    caring, attentive and a great sense of humor

well said do you like men with clean shaving facial hair? My girlfriend does is that normal?

There is no such thing as "normal" tastes in men, every woman (or man) has her (his) own, just like different guys have different tastes in women (or men)!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast