+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is a guy obligated to tell a girl about a small penis?

Is a guy obligated to tell a girl about a small penis?

If a guy has a small penis, should he tell a girl about it early on?

...If he feels like it's a problem, he probably should, just like any other thing that he considers a possible problem, I guess..!

I don't think so, that would be just weird. Maybe mention it in a fairly light hearted way when you are talking about sexual things. Most girls can orgasm through just a finger, so I imagine a small penis could have the same power.

If he mentions it at all, it should be in a joking way. Like "I hope you're not a size queen, cause I'm hung like a gerbil." For most women its not a deal breaker. Some women are perverts and are only into big dicks, but that is a minority. The size of a guy's dick has never influenced my feelings for him. Its much more about things like his personality, sense of humor, how he treats me.

No, do not mention it. Let her find out in good time.

Besides, if you're just long enough to barely enter her, it's a big tease and turn on for her, since you cannot go all the way in, and some women love to be teased like that. So, turn your thingie into an asset and learn how to use it, or compensate with oral or manual skills. Most of the nerves in the vagina are right near the entrance, so don't worry too much about it.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I just dont see the point in spending time and money on a girl, only to have her dump you as soon as she sees you naked.

It seems you have made up your mind then.

Quote Originally Posted by john1257 View Post
    I just dont see the point in spending time and money on a girl, only to have her dump you as soon as she sees you naked.
    What a marvelous opinion you have of this woman. You should probably just avoid the rush, and dump her pre-emptively.

This is what happens when we get hung up on size. I myself prefer girth over length, but that's just my opinion. As far as length goes, it really doesn't matter too much, cuz the longer you are, the more my cervix takes a beating. What I really thinks matters the most, can you use what you got? You could have the biggest, baddest lookin dick in the world but if ya don't know what to do with it, it's pretty much useless. Get naked, have fun and if she walk's away because of your size, get down on your knees and thank someone cuz this woman will always find fault with something else in your relationship.

Is a guy obligated to tell a girl about a small penis?
    Yes, yes he is. Do it like an AA meeting introduction. "Hi My name is John and I have a small penis."

IMO it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean. I suggest you learn to be the bestest and mostest unselfish foreplay lover you can be and lead her to multiple orgasms (or at the least one) through finger and tongue play. Learn about the G spot, the clitoris and techniques on how to please a woman prior to intercourse. If you do that, your dick and it's size (big or small) will be the last thing she's worried about.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by john1257 View Post
    This is awesome.

Depends if you are good with your hands I guess!

That can and will happen anyway whether you're hung like a hamster or like a pony if you're a selfish lover so i suggest you don't pay for all dates and make sure that before you do that she's a decent chick that at least attempts to pay her fair share. This isn't 1950 where woman rarely worked and if they did it was in menial, low paying jobs. Woman make just as much now (often more) so fair is fair as far as I'm concerned.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That can and will happen anyway whether you're hung like a hamster or like a pony if you're a selfish lover so i suggest you don't pay for all dates and make sure that before you do that she's a decent chick that at least attempts to pay her fair share. This isn't 1950 where woman rarely worked and if they did it was in menial, low paying jobs. Woman make just as much now (often more) so fair is fair as far as I'm concerned.
    Yeah have to agree with this . Your main problem is buying a broad dinner before shes even seen the little maggot.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Yeah have to agree with this . Your main problem is buying a broad dinner before shes even seen the little maggot.
    If you don't want to buy dinner, why are you doing it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast