+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is a guy obligated to tell a girl about a small penis?

Quote Originally Posted by john1257 View Post
    I just dont see the point in spending time and money on a girl, only to have her dump you as soon as she sees you naked.
    haha... I think you should go buy yourself a brand new Bigger penis ...and then see what happens
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

sadie_genie Guest
    Only if it is extra extra small because that turns me on.

Hmmm where to start... well first of all what kind of women are you dating to make you think that your obligated to tell them the size of your penis? Personally that never crosses my mind when I'm thinking about my bf. I doubt that many women that aren't either shallow or kinda pervy sit there like hmmm i wonder what kinda penis my man has, it better be big or I'm gone. If I were you I wouldn't really worry about it. The only thing is it sounds like you may be a little self conscious about your size which shows that your not that comfortable with her. You should probrably wait a while before you reach the point where you'll see each other naked because until your more comfortable with her you probrably won't do too good in bed no matter how long you are.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa2011 View Post
    Some women are perverts and are only into big dicks
    Woah. So if a woman is into big dicks she's a pervert?? She can't just like big dicks?

Is a man who likes huge tits a pervert too?

Is a man who likes huge tits a pervert too?
    Some are, some are'nt.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I dont see the big deal about body types and such. Yes, everybody makes a big deal about big penises. Blah. Overrated.

I dated a man who was smaller than average, the sex was great. Sex is about figuring out what your partner likes and dislikes. Its not about size, or how good you are.. IMO.

If she likes you, she wont even care about the size of your dick. Unless she is a shallow girl, in which case, you shouldnt be getting involved with such a girl anyway.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unless you have been medically diagnosed with a micropenis, I think you should keep it to yourself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ever since my ex dumped me a few months ago I've had a huge ED problem. That doesn't stop me from getting a girl in the sack. I don't say anything about my problem. Instead I worked on making sure she got off if I managed to get it inside or not. Learn to get good at oral sex, toys, and giving her anticipation first if you're afraid she won't orgasm during sex. Perhaps work out more and get some good abs and big biceps. She will think you're a king no matter how big your penis is if you can get her off in other ways. Stay confident and make her your play toy. Obviously its easier if you're hung, but don't think you're handicapped in any way.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elny1 View Post
    Obviously its easier if you're hung, but don't think you're handicapped in any way.
    No, it's not. If you're very large (or even a bit bigger than average), some girls will stop right there, because they're afraid of getting hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    No, it's not. If you're very large (or even a bit bigger than average), some girls will stop right there, because they're afraid of getting hurt.
    So true. I once dated a guy, i seen his penis and it scared the crap out of me. I didnt want it in my mouth, inside me in any way. I finally gave it a go and it hurt so bad. Im a pretty small girl so i felt he was going tear through my cervix.. So not sexy.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12