+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I leave my girl or should I love her n carry the relationship

should I leave my girl or should I love her n carry the relationship

hi all.
    I am on the verge of committing suicide. M Hindu believe in Jesus my gal is Christian. She proposed me a yr back.. I accepted. We were happy but then she thought it won't work out she left me 6 to 7 times. I always pulled her back Coz of my love and she came back to me.. One guy is there. I never liked him.. She used To share everything with him.. Her best friend.. I told her to stay away from him as hee is not good. But she never listened.. Wen v broke up he took advantage of it and entered.. He told her u r depressed Coz of break up.. Even he was broken up with his gal.. He forced her saying.. We both are having same pain.let's enjoy ourselves. She kissed him. He touched her chest parts. But she fought with him for doing like dis.. She felt she is cheating on me.. N was very depressed but she din leave that guy.. They did not get physical but still she kept his friendship.. He misused her.. He called her for having sex many tines but she felt guilty n she din go.. She was staying away from me Coz she was feeling cheap about herself as she cheated on me.. She confessed everything to me that she did all that under pressure of him.. She said sorry to me n cried. She promised me to never repeat this again. She fought with that guy saying u screwed my love life n used me for wrong things. She liked him Coz he used to make her laugh.. So she used to forget the pain.. But he kept u using her n she kept silence.. She allowed him. She kissed him.. He touched her chest.. They din have sex.. She din go..she refused as she loved him and felt guilty of wat she was doing..

Your girl needs to get the so called friend out of her life, before either of you can make a forward movement in your relationship.
    there is more problems in the relationship than this guy and you dont stand a chance at addressing them until her vulture friend is out of the picture
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Yes that person should be thrown out of her life then only things will b fine for both of us.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by milangadakari View Post
    Yes that person should be thrown out of her life then only things will b fine for both of us.
    Doubtful. You're going to have to go through a lot more than that.