+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it even worth the time to pursue her?

Are you an ugly, dumb and mentally challenged guy weighing 350 pounds?

If not, then MAN UP.

Stop being such a bitch, call her if you are interested in her. When in her company, talk to her, make her laugh, don't stay in the back. How are you supposed to win her over without doing ANYTHING??

Cmon man, get your act together.

She's obviously attracted to you, but if you act like this you'll both end up feeling stupid.

How should I start the convo though?

Now your just playing stupid

Other than the usual hey, hows it going, what should i say?

Something like "we should get together again".

Seriously i'm not good with this kind of stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by chailli View Post
    Other than the usual hey, hows it going, what should i say?

Something like "we should get together again".

Seriously i'm not good with this kind of stuff...
    "Hey, i apologise for not calling/messaging you after the other night, i didnt know whether i was just a one night stand or if you were interested in me. I had a good night with you though, we should get together again sometime!"

There ya go. Just message her.. stop being such a pansy.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Quote Originally Posted by chailli View Post
    I I just get nervous in the types if situations and don't know what to say. My mistake.

What should I do next?
    1. Call her (or email her)

2. Tell her what you just said.

"Hooking up" means different things to different people. What exactly did you two do that first night you were walking alone?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

We didn't have sex.

We went on a walk like mentioned, then found a bench. She was sitting on top of me and we were making out, and that sort of stuff (feeling up, kissing the neck...)

We were there for about 30 mins I would say.

After we stayed the night there, and she pulled me to down to sleep beside her. She woudnt kiss me which I found awkward, but like I said before her friends were around... At that point we cuddled, and she gave me a handjob, and she made me finger her above her pants.

Yeah. And you didn't call her the day after that. Nor will you contact her now. And you don't get why she's pissed at you. Are you a troll?

I woudnt say she is pissed, but I do get what your saying...

Should I still contact her or do you think it's too late?

And I'm not a troll lol, just not very skilled in these situations. Still very new in this game of love/life.

Two pages of posts telling you to contact her asap, and you still ask whether we think you should do it or not. Hard to believe you're not a troll.

I woudnt say she is pissed, but I do get what your saying...
    Oh yes she is! Big time! If we all think she is pissed, why would you not admit it???

Should I still contact her or do you think it's too late?
    Don't be an asshole! Why would it be too late?? The more you banter,the later it gets The worst thing that could happen is for her to reject you ( which I doubt).SO are you not a man enough to take one simple rejection?

And I'm not a troll lol, just not very skilled in these situations. Still very new in this game of love/life.
    Seriously?!! How old ARE you???

p.s. One more thing: don't be discouraged if she plays it cool the first time you contact her.By now and by the way you behaved she might be thinking that you want to bang her one more time before you dump her & that you are a player. So, leave your ego aside, and pursue the girl you like!
    Last edited by Leona77; 21-09-11 at 06:05 AM.

Jeez, its obvious. Get this bird drunk again and bobs your uncle. Why change a winning formula. Forget fckn facebook, its for homos and ugly people.

I don't understand how she would be pissed, what would make her feel that way?

It's been about a week and a half since we hooked up, and a couple days since that dinner. That's why I think it's too late, I think it would be weird to just spark a convo with her now. But, like you said the worst that can happen is a rejection. So we shall see.

And I'm 21 years old. This type of stuff never happens to me, so it's all new to me like I said. I'm learning by the day.

I'll contact her on Facebook, and tell her sorry about taking so long, I get nervous, good enough you think?

And thanks for helping me out and the all. Appreciate it!

Lol I wish it was that easy. After me and her not even saying a word at that dinner, and her thinking she's a slut after hooking up with me I don't think I could strike gold twice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast