+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you believe in a type?

Absolutely, everyone has a type. And in most cases, that type of mate does not think you are their type. Even if i am with a girl that i love (but is not my type) i would dump her in a heartbeat for a girl that fits my type.

Quote Originally Posted by James Banes View Post
    I've seen your type of woman before. You want a guy to be cocky and funny, but that's not all you want:

--you want him to be desired by other women but monogamous.
    --you wanr him to be a traditional man and accept the fact that you refuse to act like a traditional woman.
    --you want him to be an alpha male but not macho.
    --you want him to be successful but have his life revolve around you.
    --you want him to be wonderful in bed but willing to take your repeated rejections of sex without a problem.

and etcetera. You have impossible and picky standards that no guy can come close to filling. If you do not broaden your taste in men you'll end up like those bitter women at the loveshack forums who can't go five posts without expressing their hatred in men.
    I go for the type of guy she mentioned, but not the type you're portraying. Succesful in his way, which doesn't have to mean he's got to have tons of money, and definitely not have his life revolve around me. Dear God, I'd be smothered. Alpha male and macho, no problem. If he's desired by other women that wouldn't matter either. That's where your last point comes into place. If there are no rejections, there's no problem. Either way. Till the boredom sets in.
    But @Hayden10 the type you're mentioning here are no long term relationships. Go for it, as long as you keep in mind that they're not in it for the long run. The cocky guys love the chase, but get bored rather easily. As a cocky girl I know the type, hell I am the female version at this point in time. If you want the funloving type, expect nothing more than that. Or you'll get burned.

Thanks Stephanie86! See I am starting to become their type too, so I know how their type think. Still can't stay away from them .....

Thanks for the advice everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12