+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just a vent.

Just a vent.

She still emails. More today. STOP emailing me please! She is taking me to court for MORE money. She emailed me and asked how our son liked a specific book she sent with him this weekend. I have a job. Sometimes I cant return emails within minutes. Minutes after her email she sent another saying "I guess you're not talking to me...." Seriously? She smashed my heart numerous times, lives with a dude, taking me to court, had her bf serve me and she didnt even look at me...now she thinks A; I should jump to return her email and B; NOW I am not talking to her?

What is wrong with people? She knows how to hurt. I HATE being hurt!!!!!!!

Just ask her to stop emailing you unless its about custody or court. The rest of her can go to hell.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

You have to do what Cerby said, otherwise you're bringing the hurt on yourself and can't really complain about it. I understand you have to keep contact because of the kids and court, but don't make small talk, don't tell her how you're doing, don't ask her how she's doing, don't over analyze what she's saying. Take care of the business and hang up the phone/close the text/drive away/etc.

I dont reply if not an emergency. I do overanalyze but its kept to myself and this forum. I dont beat myself up like I did 2 months ago. Now it seems very pathetic and manipulative of her. Sad how some people choose their lives.

The day i stopped emailing or communicating with her, she sends more email in the last 2 weeks than she has in 10 months. Another tonight, of course about our son. And she forced me to reply with her words, saying we need to communicate about our son to facilitate his growth. I didnt even know she knew the word facilitate. This seems to be a sick game of "no contact", now she uses our son as bait. I want to be the best dad I can be and I really think I am. But she still consumes my thoughts, she is always there...email, text. My reply to her, mainly so the judge doesnt think that I am not being an in -communicative dad, said I am doing this with our son, etc; she responded back with "thanks for replying, Todd".

The next 6 weeks will be hell. I am not sure what I would do without this forum; its all I have to get my feelings out.

does it get better? Do we all get what we truly deserve?
    Last edited by Toddstar; 21-09-11 at 09:25 AM. Reason: sp

keep copies of the emails... bring them to court.. show them to your attorney. SHe is harassing you and it should be held against her

Now I suppose you'll be accused of being Vampiress, DH. She' left and you arrive.

OT: Yes, I agree with DH.. but only if what she's sending you is harrassment. Bring them to your lawyer and he'll tell you if they're offensive or offense-worthy.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-09-11 at 11:51 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Now I suppose you'll be accused of being Vampiress, DH. She' left and you arrive.

OT: Yes, I agree with DH.. but only if what she's sending you is harrassment. Bring them to your lawyer and he'll tell you if they're offensive of offense worthy.
    I was gone for a while too.. Felt good not coming on here actually.. why did she leave.. btw.. I've been accused of being other people so I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    keep copies of the emails... bring them to court.. show them to your attorney. SHe is harassing you and it should be held against her
    Not in my experience... the court doesn't give a shit and it will only cost you money by having your attorney charge you for every e-mail you send

Still coming... .she is getting smart, she vies for my attention by asking about our child. Feels GOOD being on the end where I dont reply. Now she must know how I felt. yep. FEELS GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddstar View Post
    Still coming... .she is getting smart, she vies for my attention by asking about our child. Feels GOOD being on the end where I dont reply. Now she must know how I felt. yep. FEELS GOOD.
    Keep it going!

10 page counter offer is now sent to her; I would really like this to NOT go before a judge. She was once the love of my life. Now she doesnt deserve my love or my life. People change so fast. sigh.