+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sleeping with ex

sleeping with ex

long story short, we were together for almost two years, we broke up acted like we were still together, she lost her virginity to me then found some random guy and slept with him once. We had all same classes together, we stopped talking for 2 months, we started talking again slept together and carried on that way. Then one day i asked her if it was going anywhere she said no and then i walked away.

We didnt talk for 4 months and then she randomly ask mutual frined to calls me out to chill. I came she was there to my surprise, everyone left and we ended up sleeping together again. She was seeing another guy at the same time she was honest with that but it didnt really bother me. She told me she slept with two other guys while we wernt talking and i am cool that she told me, i had 7 women. Now i know she is seeing another guy, i told her that if she wants to sleep with me then be straight and don't be doing nothing with the next guy cuz i ain't going to be the guy you go to "even though i have been". so she said that she hasn't done anything with him, they made out before and he has a girlfriend anyways. So heres the deal, today my mutual friend told me that she slept with him 2 days before i slept with her and he didnt wear a condom.

I asked her about this multiple times and she always said no, she never lied to me about anything before but now this. I confronted her and she said i didn't tell you because you wouldn't have slept with me and your the best i ever had. All i want to do is get over you. I said i don't give a **** if you sleep with the whole world you should have told me you slept with this guy and he didn;t use protection hence i didn't with her. So now i am so worried, so angry. I told her i really wanted to be your friend and nothing more, we had a conversation couple days ago about just being friends and not doing anything anymore but yea after you lied to me about something that can harm my health and you say you care about me so much shows me you don't give a shit. Like your mom said you always need a cock between your legs. She said ok so your not going to talk to me anymore? Don't vent to me go vent to someone else so i can go now and carry on with my life.

I ain't sad, I ain't depressed I am mad, so mad at myself for letting her come back and use me like a fool, and at her for not being honest and lying to me about something so important. If i didn't love her i wouldnt be so vulnerable to her,l i would let no woman ever come back and sleep with me ever no ex but her. such a waste of time. She is not the same person i knew before and she blames it all on me all and said i made her the way she is. WTF. Now i let go of a friendship and someone i cared about again. Is it a good reason to kick her out of my life again? i don't want to have to call her and show weakness for which i am not. I don't want the same thing to happen four months down the road again. What do you all think?

I think you're kind of a fool for expecting her to be responsible with her sexuality so that you don't have to be responsible when you're with her. You know she's sleeping with other men. It's really none of your business what she does with them. Wear a condom. Exclamation points.

Like your mom said you always need a cock between your legs.
    Did you actually say this to her? Never speak to a woman like that again.

Some women have a high sex drive. Some women like variety. I don't judge them for that. And some women are liars. Those traits are not always in the same package. But you knew she was sleeping around, and that is what she liked. How could you expect her to be with only you? She likes to experiment with other guys. That's just who she is. It also means you shouldn't fall in love with her because she will just go be with another guy later.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Move on and find another woman. You're incompatible with this one.

I know i shouldnt have said that MarryH i do have the utmost respect for all women. I have told her she needs to experience life and i understand what she has been doing, i am not judgmental it was just anger that i said this. I know that i am incompatible with her because i have experienced many many things in my life and she has well was innocent before she met me. I am just looking for the one that i want to wake up with not sleep around its pointless to me now. She told me everything except this, and i know even though she has a right not to tell me, if she said she cared so much about me and all she is doing is trying to get over me, wouldn't my health be a huge factor in letting me know about this? Well it's done now nothing i can do, I also wanted your opinions on is this worth throwing our friendship away for? I really kind of did and i want to know if you all think i am wrong for it?.

anyone? i really need to get this off my mind.

You absolutely deserve better than this - she's doing nothing but playing with you. Time to move on to better things.

Sounds like no strings attached.....she likes sex....what can you do?.....

Just keep around as a **** toy. You know you can't trust her, so just stay emotionally detached, but no reason you guys can't use each other for sex. Doesn't seem like you're hurting for it, but may as well have it if it's there. Just treat her with no respect until she decides to cut things off or until you meet someone you want a relationship with.

thanks. yea i kept her around but again she went back and slept with the same guy last night.. she said even though the sex sucks she likes him and he does have a girlfriend. lol i walked away yesterday, asked her not to call me anymore because i don't want to get emotionally attached again, its better this way, sucks though.. she cried on the phone and said she is going to miss me and she still loves me... what can you do though? stay around and get hurt, or let it go and move on? i am tired of wasting my time and always letting her come back in my life even if we dont talk for months. maybe one day we can actually be just friends with us there is always more than friends. maybe

This girls seems to have sexual addiction... That s bad news for her - and you I m afraid if you carry on being involved...

thanks your right. yea i am out for good. there is nothing good to come from this. just sad that we always come back to eachother and now i punked her off for good. and we have tons of mutual friends so yea.. i will see her eventually..

I don't think that you really have the emotions for her that you claim to have. If you did, you wouldn't have gone out and bedded 7 different girls in 4 months. And MerryH is right, it is wrong of you to expect her to be the one who is protecting herself so you don't have to.

To be perfectly honest here, you sound like the two of you are a bit of self-absorbed jerks and are just bouncing off each other and anyone else you can get to make out with you. Frankly, I don't think the word "relationship" should be anywhere near a conversation of yours for quite a while.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Like your mom said you always need a cock between your legs.
    did her mother say that to her?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

yes devon brown you are right i guess we are self absorbed jerks, but i was never like this. i felt myself being low and i thought i couldnt get any other girls so i went on a wild spree to make myself feel better which didnt help at all. I will never do that again because i really want to just find the one. It was kind of sick and disturbing and yea even though alot of guys would be glad to sleep with 7 girls in for months, nothing comes from it but temporary satisfaction. I don't expect to get in a relationship for a long time until she comes along. i don't understand why we bounce off eachother though and even though we have some hate for eachother, 1 year down the road or 10 years down the road its like that sexual attraction is there. She says its because i am the best she had but then why go sleep with someone who isnt satisfying her, i guess its just the emotional attachment or she is just something else. And WAKEUP yes her mother did say that to her. i can't beleive she was a virgin before i met her so innocent. i let the mouse out of the box.. sucks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast