+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she worth it?

Is she worth it?

I think she is worth it but I'm not really sure if I want to risk getting hurt for this girl. She just got dumped by her bf of a year and a half but they have been off and on for the last few months. She went out with me on a date and afterwards we went back to her house and made out. Then the next night we went out and after the night was over we kissed good bye. The night after that we kissed goodbye again but this time she was leaving for a week and we just started kissing and she stopped like a minute later and said she had to get home beacuse she was grounded and she was just getting off work. That night I asked her when the last time she talked to her x was and she said that day. That's a bad sign and I'm not really sure if she really likes me but why would she keep letting me kiss her? I dunno give me your opinions.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the dilemmas with the ex's are always a bad one. she had just gotten out of a pretty long relationship and it seems like they are still talking. they may or may not be trying to work things out, which is what you're going to have to find out. talk to her and see if she still wants to be with him or is she trying to get over him. be up front with her because in the end you don't want to get burned.

the reason why she is making out with you is because she does have interest in you, but be careful because a lot of the time, after a serious relationship, they are only looking for comfort. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...