+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ********* what is he up to *****

********* what is he up to *****

Ok, so i meet this guy on a dating website, we spoke thru text only for about a month before we meet. On our firs date we had great conversation/chemistry. While talking that night he explained he was in law enforcement and he was currently under investigation bc some girl accused him of assault, i assumed it was someone he pulled over while on duty, turns out that wasnt the case.. Flash forward about 5 dates and 1 month into talking to him we recently had a drama filled night,,, we were at a bar and this girl comes up to me and say " who are you? This is my bf" to be honest i had a few drinks and didnt even have time to respond before she stormed out, well while we were leaving the bar she went into his apartment and stole his car keys, he says he left the door open but my friends call bs and say that she has a key, im still not sure about that.. Anyhow the next day i came over and explained to him i needed to know who exactly that girl was and what was the back ground, he explained he had known her for a year and she was nothing more than a booty call,,, keep in mind when i first meet him he said his last serious relationship was 8 months ago, so either he forgot he told me that or he had a booty call and a serious gf.... Anyhow, i decided i would sit back and see what his next move would be, we continued to make plans and he said that i should allow him to show me, he was really interested.. Well upon taking it slow bc he is in law enforcement i found out that the girl who confronted me in the bar was most likely the girl he has the physical altercation with. Which means before we started talking he had just had this issue with the girl, it must have just happened bc on our first date we brought it up, so technically we are not committed so what should i do? Give him the benefit of the doubt that he wants something more or do i walk away bc he has so much drama??? Hes not using me for sex bc we've only done it once and he said he would be fine with waiting until we decided to be serious, and he makes efforts to see me and schedule off time to hang out with me so what am i to think?? I feel as if he was playing me he wouldn't be texting/calling or trying to spend time with me - he would just be treating me like a booty call, which hes not.. Tell me men what is this guy up to in your opinion?

He's been lying to you:

--he lied to you about his past relationships
    --he didn't tell you the issue with the booty call was a big deal...what was she doing in the bar at the same time as you two? was she stalking him? I don't believe her presence there was a coincidence.
    --he lied about leaving the door open to let the chick in his apartment...he's studying law and he doesn't know it's not safe to leave the door of his apartment open for strangers to get in?
    --the chick says he's her bf but he says she's just a booty call, so obviously one of them is lying. If she's lying then you don't want to deal with a guy who has such a crazy chick in his life. If he's lying then...well...he's proving to you he has no problem cheating on women.

All in all, this guy is a liar. He's trying to play the victim but you've already experienced his lies and drama so early. Imagine what it will be like when you get deep into things with this dude. Can you trust him to dump the booty call when you get serious? If you doubt you can trust him then that's a bad sign and you shouldn't be in a relationship with him.

Just so you know. I'm a 27 yr old male (I'm gonna put that in my sig), so I want to give you this from a college guy's perspective.

Too much drama, let it go where it goes, but keep looking as well. Don't commit to anything until you find out the backstory with this girl.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I would not jump into a relationship with a guy that has this sort of unresolved baggage. like Cerby said, too much drama! I wouldnt talk to him until he gets his act together, if at all. It would be interesting to hear the other girls side of this though.

Enjoy the ride, nothing better than a bad cop.
    That movie with that dude from goodfellas, fckn brilliant. total psycho he was.....ray liota, what a fckn actor

If anyone remembers the name of that movie, let me know, bugging me like hell now...ray liota plays a bad cop who stalks this fancy rich bird...think she ends up killing him in the end cause he goes too far. brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    If anyone remembers the name of that movie, let me know, bugging me like hell now...ray liota plays a bad cop who stalks this fancy rich bird...think she ends up killing him in the end cause he goes too far. brilliant
    Unlawful Entry. Kurt Russel and some woman (can't remember her name) were husband and wife and Ray Liota was the psychotic cop that investigates a break-in at their home.

if he was playing me he wouldn't be texting/calling or trying to spend time with me - he would just be treating me like a booty call, which hes not.. Tell me men what is this guy up to in your opinion?
    He's just waiting until you let yourself become his booty call... He's likely screwing enough that he can wait for you for when you're ready while he slowly seduces you into it. Then once you're secure, he'll shelf you while he pulls his next "victim" from the same site he hooked you off of. Guessing at this, as are all of us because we couldn't possible know..

He's under investigation for assault, he has a girl come in and she says she's his girlfriend. He calls her a booty call who he was apparently with while at the same time he was in a serious relationship.. You do the bloody math. There is enough red flags here to supply a Soviet Pep Rally, if you ignore them you're just caaaraaazzzzzy.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-09-11 at 12:32 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah thats the bad boy, unlawful entry. dont make them like that anymore. cracking movie. op should watch it.
    Ill sleep easy now that i know that..... merci wakeup..