+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ***** how do you get a guys attention when your just dating casually ***

***** how do you get a guys attention when your just dating casually ***

Ok so whats the real story on how to get a guys attention, i have the flirty fun stuff down, but am i supposed to play hard to get or should i show interest,, what really gets a guy thinking about a girl. Give me some tips/ideas on how to get a guys full attention and keep him wanting more

Send him a picture of one tit on your phone, he ll be too curious to see if the other one matches or is slightly bigger.
    Worked with me...

So retarded !!!

Quote Originally Posted by smilebby505 View Post
    So retarded !!!
    lol , charming.
    play hard to get then, see if i care, or wait until a fellow yank comes along and gives you better advice. although i dont think invading iraq will get u very far with this dude.
    Last edited by mwahahaha; 21-09-11 at 10:03 AM. Reason: wrote canada instead of iraq . lol

You should be yourself and put your best foot forward. This might not be the advice you are looking for, but it's the correct advice.

Playing hard to get is laughable. Don't do that. Unless you want to attract needy guys. Then go right ahead.

If you're interested, show interest. Doesn't mean you have to jump into bed with him. Just let your actions reflect your true feelings.

You don't have to "do" anything.

HDBadger offered good advice.

I'd also like to say a good personality is cool. Start liking guy stuff: sports, action movies, drinking contests, racing, etc. My current love interest is ten years older than I am but she likes video games, comics, horror movies, baseball, and many other things I like. I definitely am stuck on her more than most other women my age.

Also, don't get discouraged easily. Way too many people get discouraged easily. example: a guy on another forum asked what type of personality gets women. Someone said cocky and funny. He insulted a woman's weight. Then he came back to the forum fuming that we gave him bad advice and cocky/funny doesn't work. That wasn't cocky/funny. It was insulting. Another example: on that same forum, a woman took advice from men that directly asking for a date sometimes works. She asked him to add her to his facebook friend's list. As a result, she said asking for a date didn't work. How is asking to be a friend on facebook the same as asking for a date?

So many people take advice from others, implement it the wrong way, and then get angry after one attempt. Don't do that. Just remember not every guy has to fall for you, even if you do things right. He might be in a relationship, have an STD, think you're too good for him, etc. Whatever. Just move on to the next guy.

Lastly, there's no sure fire way to get someone. But as long as you're reasonably attractive and have a cool personality then you shouldn't be lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    although i dont think invading iraq will get u very far with this dude.
    We couldn't get new munitions until the old ones were used up...so....
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smilebby505 View Post
    Ok so whats the real story on how to get a guys attention, i have the flirty fun stuff down, but am i supposed to play hard to get or should i show interest,, what really gets a guy thinking about a girl. Give me some tips/ideas on how to get a guys full attention and keep him wanting more
    1. Remove clothes.
    2. Sit on his lap.
    3. Stand up slightly.
    4. Sit back down.
    5. Go to step 3.

From my experience, you dont need to do anything more than be dolled up and in a nice dress or whatever. The type of guys you want will just hit on you unless you're not physically attractive to them. doesnt even matter what your personality is like tbh. Also, make sure you go to bar with no more than 2 other friends, and make sure they're females. C few of my guy friends are players and this pretty much sums up what they do. things seem different over in America however.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    1. Remove clothes.
    2. Sit on his lap.
    3. Stand up slightly.
    4. Sit back down.
    5. Go to step 3.
    That's an awful lot of sitting and standing. Sounds like a Catholic church service. lol.

To get his attention, get more physical: more kissing, more touching, less clothing. Guys have needs, you know. If you don't meet them he will dump you.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)