+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Psycho stalker man made me look weird and paranoid but I guess it was for my own safe

Psycho stalker man made me look weird and paranoid but I guess it was for my own safe

I was at seven eleven making a phone on the pay phone call when a psycho looking dude wearing a ponytail with a cigarette came up behind me. Need a place to stay tonight baby?, he asked. I told him I was on the phone and to go away. But he kept on bothering me. Honestly, my place is right over there, he said. No thanks, I said and hung up the phone. But little did I know that my mom heard him bugging me over the pay phone line. The guy eventually went away but my mom called the police reporting it all. She also called all my friends, waking them up at 2am. What the ****, they said. I told them all that a man had followed me. They looked around and didn't see a man and some of them might have believed me but some walked away thinking I was weird and seeing things. Should I have ripped his ponytail off?

And where did you see this movie?

No, don't start a fight with a guy, he might be a zombie and bite you.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)