+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex girlfriend is acts sad and frustrated around me..

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

My ex girlfriend is acts sad and frustrated around me..

So my girlfriend broke up with me like a month ago, still... She couldn't cut me off her life, she would constantly initiate contact with me, find excuses to see me, kiss me etc etc... Many girls uses their ex boyfriends as a mean to get over and heal from the break-up, they use their ex boyfriends as an emotional tampon.I gotta say she had alot of **** going on in her life and she started to brake in pieces since breaking up with me, at the beginning i thought it would be the best thing to help her with her problems, being there no matter what happened between us would be the best thing to do, but after a week or so i realized that what i was doing, was bad for me, and the relationship itself. I still love her so much and God knows how much i miss her, us, the good times we used to have, but i know that being there for her despite she wasn't my girlfriend anymore would just make her heal, drag me away from her and leave me with my heart broken, jealous and shameful. I told her i needed some time apart from her so i started no contact from last Saturday. We happened to be at the same birthday party yesterday, i totally freshen up my style, new haircut, facial hairstyle, clothes, i was looking good and fresh, cheerful and happy around her, something she didn't expect to see, i didn't show her neediness and depression. I went up to her and i said hi, smiled and kissed her on the cheek, we had a small talk about positive random things then i went back to my friends.. What i noticed is that she would stare at me alot when i was with my friends, she looked sad and frustrated, this makes me think that she misses me. She has really low self esteem although she's a gorgeous girl. What should I from now on? Am i doing good?

Ps. She's putting statuses on facebook about the fact that she's disappointed that "someone" left. I was thinking that maybe she's trying to get my attention this way.

Question: Are you interested in wanting her back? If so, did you tell her you "left the door open" if she changes her mind? If she doesnt know and thinks you are totally over her and no longer interested then she might be more inclined to find a "replacement" for you i think? However if she knows you are still there, but only if she wants to restart the relationship, then she might be more inclined to follow the "path of least resistance" and approach you with the possibility of resuming the relationship.

If you are not interested in that then keep doing what you're doing, live your own life.

In any case, good job with the NC/LC, i hope i can do the same...see my thread further down this first page for more info. Though i might have waited and been indecisive and "bi-polar" in my behaviour too long, i hope it's not too late for me

Users Country Flag
    I'M DYING TO GET BACK WITH HER!! I'm gonna go take a look man, listen.... before starting the no contact i told her that she was my everything and that now i felt as if i was her go to toy.. that being around her and talk to her like nothing has happened between us wouldn't help ease her confusion so i want some time apart. I love her and i hope she knows that... I'm fighting the urge to text her or something... My objective is just to make her experience how it is to be without me and make her miss me! I don't want her to think that i'm totally over her as she mite be moving on with somebody else. I'm scared to pull too much!!!

Users Country Flag
    Here's a few things to know... I'm suffering the distance from her, she's not a strong person and i don't know if i'm pulling this too much! It's true that if she want to come back she will but... Will she have the self esteem to come up to me and ask for a second shot to our relationship? I don't know wether pushing a little so that she knows that i'm still interested in her or keeping on pushing not contacting her and look "chill"... this is mind-raping!

Keep the no contact. If she initiates contact, immediately ask her if she wants to get back together and end the conversation right there, if her answer is anything but "yes." You want her to think you're moving on.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Keep the no contact. If she initiates contact, immediately ask her if she wants to get back together and end the conversation right there, if her answer is anything but "yes." You want her to think you're moving on.
    I just finished talking to a friend who broke up with his girlfriend after 5 years.. he suggested me to show her how much i want her and how valuable i am. They started talking again after a year and she told him that they would've gotten back together right away if he talked to her and told her that he wanted her..

I'M CONFUSED!