+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Asian American women refusing to date Asian men

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's funny that Bo is asian and says I don't like them becase she's not attracted to them. Then she likes a post saying "it's not being asian that makes this happen, it's just you as an individual" girl, make up your mind.

I believe what you first said: a LOT of asian girls don't like asian guys, but I certainly wouldn't say it's the majority around Vancouver.

I'm a half white girl and I've only ever exclusively dated asian guys. I find them more attractive than white boys in general (and less hairy).

I think the entire thing comes down to stereotyping. White boys are more independent, white boys treat their girls better, white boys don't deal drugs, white boys aren't hardcore gangsters, white boys this... white boys that. *I* don't personally agree with any of that, but there are a lot of gangster, hard core little drug dealing, asians 'round here. So at the end of the day, asian boys have a bad rep.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Asian males have a bad rep? Hmm... I always stereotype them as being very smart, hard-working, and polite. I never even realized there were Asian thugs until maybe the last few years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come visit Vancity. LOL.

The clubs here tend to filled with hostile angry thugs. I tend to avoid clubs that have a predominately Asian crowd. I'm honest to God scared as shit. Hell a girl once was wearing a dress that showed cheek, so of course I looked and... she came over a slammed me into the bar and said "what chooo lookin' attttt" Like really, what do you EXCEPT when you wearing that... sigh. Since that incident I'm just scared.

girl86, a lot of Asian guys don't seem to like Asian girls either. There are those Asian guys I met who love white culture and are disdainful toward non-white culture (especially Asian). Those guys tend to love white culture so much they say they wanna put the Confederate flag on their car hood. They seem to only acknowledge their Asian background when they have to, and sometimes only grudgingly. They also tend to put white girls on a pedastal and will stay in a long relationship with a white girl they feel aren't very pretty or have crappy personalities because they feel they that's their a once in a lifetime chance with a white girl. Those guys usually come off as creepy.

There's also the stereotype of Asian women being submissive that whites have that is wrong. Japanese women, maybe. But the rest are not submissive. Many Asian women can be extremely bossy that make the stereotypical angry black woman seem tame. Yikes. They scare the living shit out the men they meet.

As far as Asian thugs go that's definitely true. Most whites don't see the scary side of Asian culture with thugs who will break your face if you piss them off enough. Koreans can be extremely bad. My first job, a Korean guy didn't get along with the manager and he got fired. He told the manager, "I better not catch you on the street." And he was dead serious. The manager was only about 21, while the Korean guy was in his 40s. The manager locked up early because he was afraid the guy would come back. I got along with him. But he scared the hell outta me. Other Asians I've worked with scared the hell outta me too. Both male and female. At a nightclub I used to visit, there was a mixture of demographics who frequented and always the Asians got into fights the most (usually Filipinos).

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Why the f*ck would you order asian underwear online.
    Answer Frasbee's question, please

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by James Banes View Post

There's also the stereotype of Asian women being submissive that whites have that is wrong. Japanese women, maybe. But the rest are not submissive.
    My brother's wife is Japanese. He says the women aren't submissive AT ALL. He says they are extremely passive-aggressive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by James Banes View Post
    Those guys tend to love white culture so much they say they wanna put the Confederate flag on their car hood.
    LMAO.

10char

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123