+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish's (whats normal, what isnt?)

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I agree. That is something I'd not want to know about my guy if he was so inclined. Fantasy is about whats in your own mind as far as I'm concerned. Just because you're a couple it certainly doesn't mean you have to share every single thing (particularily it doesn't mean you have to share all your your thoughts and everythng that swirls around in your head). Role play is one thing but if he actually longs to be with someone older (even his own mother) then you as his spouse will be unable to cater to his actual kink.

I wonder why he didn't pick a milf to be his gf instead of a young woman like yourself, Op?
    Should I be insulted by this? We fell in love. He loves me. Also, I am not quite sure why you would want to hide such a big part of yourself from someone who is so close to you!?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Also other things to keep in mind here:

Freud is often considered a fraud in modern physiology. Also his issues are not sexually based. What youre seeing is a byproduct of something much larger. Do those things affect your relationship?

Somethings missing from this case.....theres a piece of the puzzle your not telling or aware of IMO
    I have told you everything that I know...

This is getting off the point, I want to know if any other men have the same fetish?

Forget about Freud... I'm just saying he'd have a field day interviewing this guy.

Of course they affect her relationship.. that's why she's here.
    No Im saying the byproducts of an Oedipus complex are trust issues, anger towards women, ect ect, The sexual aspect is whats bothering her. So other than he likes to think of his mother when he ****s you, he's a great guy?

Quote Originally Posted by alexandraboo View Post
    This is getting off the point, I want to know if any other men have the same fetish?
    huh? Off the point? Yes.....lots of men have the same fetish. thats what Oedipus complex is about

Should I be insulted by this? We fell in love. He loves me. Also, I am not quite sure why you would want to hide such a big part of yourself from someone who is so close to you!?
    Everyone wears masks EVERYONE!!!

"By this" do you mean my post or the fact that he revealed this to you and now you don't know what to do with it?

If I were him, I would want to hide it becuase I wouldn't want You to worry about me fantasizing about bopping my mother while I did you. If I were You, I'd want him to hide it from me so that I'd not have to come on a forum and ask how to have sex without worrying about him thinking about bopping his mother while he did me.

Now that you know about his kink.. are you a happier person for knowing?

Anyway:
    I just need to get over these ill feelings once and for all to better our relationship.
    I suggest you get as educated as you can about what floats his boat and if you can't get over being resentful or jealous (or whatever emotion you feel when you know he his doing you and thinking about his mother) then you get some counceling of your own so that you get help with coming to terms to the fact that this is how it will be as long as you are a couple.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-09-11 at 06:30 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

according to Sigmund every man develops sexual feelings for his mother between the ages of 3 to 6

Respectfully.......Go **** yourself! If its between 2 consenting adults its perfectly healthy- for them. Talk about assumptions
    How can you respectfully tell someone to go **** themself? My opinion must have hit a nerve. Do you and Mathias both have some weird mommy fetish yourselves? You ever heard of the enema fetish have for squirting enemas into each others mouths? I guess that and many other sick fetishes I could list is perfectly heatlthy too?
    First of all, he is a sweet man, he cares for me so much and loves me more then anything. He is a great father, and he trusted me to not judge him. I think it says a lot, since most men suffering from the same issue would probably not come forward and tell their partner about it! You must have never had a chance to trust a woman like that before. Most men dont.
    You posted info about your dude with a weird fetish. What did you expect, that everyone would shrug their shoulders? It's not my fault your dude thinks about other women like his mom or other moms in general when he's having sex with you.

No Im saying the byproducts of an Oedipus complex are trust issues, anger towards women, ect ect, The sexual aspect is whats bothering her. So other than he likes to think of his mother when he ****s you, he's a great guy?
    He doesnt think I am his OWN MOTHER. He pretend I am his mother but not to mimic his real mother. Like his actual mother has nothing to do with this, he doesnt even like her as a mother lol

How can you respectfully tell someone to go **** themself? My opinion must have hit a nerve. Do you and Mathias both have some weird mommy fetish yourselves? You ever heard of the enema fetish have for squirting enemas into each others mouths? I guess that and many other sick fetishes I could list is perfectly heatlthy too?
    Yep...it sure did hit a nerve. I despise judgmental pricks like yourself...So you're judgmental and have low reading comprehension ? Like I said, if its between 2 consenting adults....it doesnt matter what you or I think. So, again, Go **** yourself!

"By this" do you mean my post or the fact that he revealed this to you and now you don't know what to do with it?

If I were him, I would want to hide it becuase I wouldn't want You to worry about me fantasizing about bopping my mother while I did you. If I were You, I'd want him to hide it from me so that I'd not have to come on a forum and ask how to have sex without worrying about him thinking about bopping his mother while he did me.

Now that you know about his kink.. are you a happier person for knowing?

Anyway: I suggest you get as educated as you can about what floats his boat and if you can't get over being resentful or jealous (or whatever emotion you feel when you know he his doing you and thinking about his mother) then you get some counceling of your own so that you get help with coming to terms to the fact that this is how it will be as long as you are a couple.

Good luck.
    First off, everything you say to me is no help. And yes when he told me I was relieved and I am a happier person then before. Before I thought our sexual issues were my fault, now I know its something he cant control that is psychological. Makes me feel a hell of a lot better. Mind you I do have issues with him thinking it everytime we make love. That is my only issue with it!

Yes, other men do. That's why the chick in the video your man watches caters to that fetish. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Mathias and surfphb didn't cater to those fetishes.

I bet you ask that question hoping it's normal. If it's widespread then you might feel there's nothing to fear. Cheating is widespread too. There, you have nothing to fear.

Yep...So you're judgmental and have low reading comprehension ? Like I said, if its between 2 consenting adults....it doesnt matter what you or I think. So, again, Go **** yourself!
    I agree, i think that as long as both people like and are comfortable with the acts that turn them on they should go to it, why should someone else tell you what can make you sexually aroused and what cant, Its not a right and wrong thing, its a preference and choice thing! People shouldnt be so judgemental about these things, who cares if someone likes weird shit, how does it affect anyone else other then the person who chooses to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by James Banes View Post
    Yes, other men do. That's why the chick in the video your man watches caters to that fetish. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Mathias and surfphb didn't cater to those fetishes.

I bet you ask that question hoping it's normal. If it's widespread then you might feel there's nothing to fear. Cheating is widespread too. There, you have nothing to fear.
    Uhrr, lol he has and would never cheat on me, I trust him completely. One thing he is not is unfaithful.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast