+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hurting and confused

Hurting and confused

Last spring I met this amazing guy. He's smart, funny, good looking, and we always had so much fun. Things were going really well for us up until the point I had to leave for the summer. He and I sat down and talked about me having to leave. We decided that neither of us wanted to end things completely, but also didn't want to be in a long distance relationship for three months. So as a compromise we "took a break" with the strong probability of getting back together in the fall. Well I returned about a week ago. He and I have kept in contact over the summer and from what I was getting he was still interested. So here I am thinking everything is okay and we'll get back on the great track we were on. Well two days ago I got a text from him saying that he got back with an ex. Now I know it wasn't a 100% that he and I were going to get back together, but he never said anything that made me think we didn't still have a chance. I also really hate the way he told me. It was so impersonal, disrespectful, and hurtful. And I don't understand.

Go on YouTube, search "I jsut ca't wait to be king" and dance around like crazy! Also.. try hard to step over this situation. This dude is expecting you to be the "girl who acts weird around him now and is confused and is probably dying to know "Why"." .. but instead you can just keep on being happy, having fun and laughing and smiling. This will stand out a lot more to him than acting sad and upset.

Or, you can sit around and be sad ... just do something for yourself. like maybe try TaeBo and sweat and stuff lol.. get a trim.. paint your nails brightcolors. and toes. buy a fake tattoo and put it somewhere to feel badass. and if you're lonely at night wear a big sweater and cuddle up to your bed and watch a funny movie. and eat lots of comfort food. hehehehehehe..

Never ever take a person's word on resuming a relationship because of distance. If he was truly in love with you he would never have wanted to take a break, even if it was for 3 months. So it was just as well hun.

He is obviously not the one for you right now...possibly in the future but for now you guys should be apart...Take this time to be selfish and focus on yourself!