+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trolls...

Trolls...

...and how!

I've been noticing this for quite some time now (probably starting around the time I raped LF with my password-stealing dong), and at first it amused me, but then it just got annoying and my reaction lately has been the classic facepalm, as demonstrated by the world's greatest badass, below:

(Could Kirk facepalm like that? Fu​ck no!)

[url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll]According to Urban Dictionary[/url] (the place to find any credible definition for any word), a troll is a person "who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument".

This does not include idiots or people who are otherwise too stupid to handle their seemingly minuscule problems. You cannot call a 16-year-old boy who's trying to figure out how to talk his girlfriend into anal a troll without looking like a retard.

An example of a troll is Zuros. Why? His thread count is bigger than the number of IQ points I have over Doppel, and each of the topics is something that will get people to argue. Or PainfulLonging, who's finally banned.

Anyway, I think you get the idea. In closing, this is trollface:

Well, Zuros's trollface:

Doppel has boobs........