Hello..
I am a math person in long distance relationship. I mentioned math person because i suck at words..my girlfriend admits romantic is not me.. and yes i cant play with words.. let alone manipulate words, i cant even complain correctly.. words is just soo not me.. so i mess up things pretty often.. and often scared to put things forward.. because things took very harsh turn last time...
I am happy to be with her... distance has not affected much.. bu recently we both are having very tight schdules in our universities.. sh is in india and im in US.. so its been quite hard recently to communicate.. mostl because of our studies... and the time difference.. i do understand the academic and career pressures.. but sometims it sets me off because we cannot talk fo days and she cannot ecen chck her emails for days.. but i consol myself and be okay..

I do love her and sh loves me too.. we can trust each other blindly.. but we both are unsure where our career destinations will lead us.. which part of the world..

I just wish we manage everything till the end..

Unknown spirit