+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to say?? What to do??

What to say?? What to do??

It's a long story, I like a girl, I like her so much. Many said that "there is more than 3 bln girls in the world, just move on and forget her " , but I don't need 3 bln girls - I need only her, I want to be with her, I want to feel her, I want to love her, I want to hug her, to say "I love you" and never leave her.. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't focus on something else, I allways think about her, even when i close my eyes I see her image, I just need her, she is my life.

It seemed to me to be too late to chance something, but Yesterday I talked to her...
    then in discussion I said (simplified) :

/.../
    - Me : Is it to late for us? I don't want to believe in that, somewhere deep in my soul I feel what it's not late, but...
    - Me : (after some minutes) ah it seems that yes...((((((
    - She : you have just contradict yourself
    - Me : what's the answer then?
    - She : It's better to meet..
    /.../

What I must say when we will meet? To say how much I need and love her, or something else? It's too much in my mind, I don't know where to start. I'm totally confused...

Why is it that people are telling you to forget her?, some major parts of this story are missing

We had a lot of chances to build good relationship, but I missed each of them, because it was hard time for me, I was totally confused in my life and I didn't want to make her to suffer because of me, and to be honest I was a little scared because of responsability and doing everything for her ( I thought what I can't do that .. ), but she is girl, she wanted love, she want to be loved... she dated one boy, then another one... I was totally broken because of that, I understood how much her meant for me, but it was too late... we didn't talk, we tried to ignore each other, but for some weeks we meet more than 10 times a day, but didn't talk each time, every time we tried not to look in each other eyes and just continued to go somewhere, but I saw sadness on her face each time we meet. ( It's short information about my story, if you need I can say something else )
    Last edited by Positive+; 25-09-11 at 08:13 PM.

Well it does sound like she cares or at least once cared. She has given you a chance to explain, just be honest and see how it goes

Thanks I hope everything will be alright, because I don't want to lose her...

By the way.. I don't know what does it meant, but I remember how once, some months ago she said something like ( it was in Russian... if to translate directly it will have no sense, but I will try ), so it sounds like : " Time will pass.. there will be made a lot of changes... and you will know..., you will understand that life allways taught you something, and it will allways give you a chance. " - I don't know what it meant ..
    Last edited by Positive+; 25-09-11 at 09:55 PM.