+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you get over a crush?

How do you get over a crush?

I have this really passionate crush on a cute girl from school. She rejected me already so I know it's time to move on but I cant get her out of my head! I see her everyday too which makes it harder to get over her. Advice, please?

School? You're in public school? I can't believe it, you use punctuation and complete sentences and write very well, and I use too many "ands"!

Start talking to other girls, or hang out more with your friends. If you are near her, don't look at her. Turn away.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thecynic View Post
    I have this really passionate crush on a cute girl from school. She rejected me already so I know it's time to move on but I cant get her out of my head! I see her everyday too which makes it harder to get over her. Advice, please?
    First of all, good for you. You got rejected, took it in stride, and are taking steps to get over it. That's something very few people do, sadly.

Honestly, I'd just go about my business as if it's any other person in class that you don't talk to much. Be friendly when you're forced to interact, but you don't have to say anything otherwise. That should make the process easier.