+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there something wrong with me?

Is there something wrong with me?

I have been single for a while now, my life is going perfectly so far, found so much independency and just learning to be on my own and be happy with myself.

I just have found myself everytime i go out with friends, crushing on a different guy. Seriously, everytime. I never take it further than flirting, but it is starting to worry me that i do this!
    I went out a few weekends ago, i saw an old friend and we had a good night, chatted up a storm said goodnight and that was it. I didnt contact him afterward but i thought about him for a good 2 weeks.
    Last night i went out again, was with a guy i have known for a while, and i flirted with him the whole night. Didnt let it go further once again, but today i have been thinking about him and i feel like i want him so bad!!

Its annoying but it worries me this happens everytime i go out. I dont feel at all ready to start seeing anyone else, which is why i dont let it go further than flirting... But i still think about them the day after.

Is this just normal to crush easily on men like this? I have been in a relationship for so long now, iv forgotten what it feels like to be single and wanting other men.. I just want to know if there could be a reason i feel like this when i hang out with a guy..
    Thanks in advance
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

It's probably your newly-acquired independence showing. Now that you're not being made to feel guilty or horrible for talking to other guys, you're enjoying the freedom of it, I'd imagine. Have fun with it, just be careful with the emotions of others and don't let it go too far until you're ready to start dating again.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think it's bad... I have a new crush every day. I kind of like it... it's harmless fun, and makes me feel good. (shrug)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    just be careful with the emotions of others and don't let it go too far until you're ready to start dating again.
    Eff that. We need happy stories of debauchery in here. I say go full bore.

Yea.. afterall there's nothin like a good old fashioned cock teasing. ;o)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    True. Jaden, go **** a bunch of dudes and then come back and tell us how it went. For the sake of the forum. We need this.

You want to get laid, that's all. I say go for it, make some dude's night

Ok, I debauched this weekend. Happy now?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

LOL! The replies made me laugh!

Well im glad you guys dont think its a big deal, my girlfriend just mentioned it the other day and it got me thinking, wow, i really do crush on a new guy everytime we go out! It does make me feel good, i love been able to talk to men finally!! Im a natural flirt anyway, so i think it does me good
    I am thinking about having some kind of sexual relationship with someone soon.. Im so sexually frustrated, damn it. lol Since i have been single, i am starting to find any man attractive.. Its getting bad. lol Some goood sex is in order pretty soon.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!