+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Vaginal Odour

Vaginal Odour

I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year. She's very shy sexually and i am the first person of the opposite sex to ever see her naked. The problem is that she has a really disgusting odour down there. i first noticed it the first time we spent a night together. She went into the washroom to pee. i went in after her and the smell was very potent, filling the whole room the way feces do. i've tried to go down on her several times but i cannot enjoy it. Its not a fishy smell, it smells like urine and onions. What could it possibly be and how do i let her know its really disgusting without hurting her feelings

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have no idea but that sounds disgusting.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    sounds like she has a hygiene issue?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she either wears nylon underwear, or has an infection.

Don't you have her shower before going down on her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Infection would be my guess too, though I'm a dude, so my knowledge is limited.

Once upon a time, my then-mate and I had bought these weird condoms. A few days after using one, she informed me that she stunk real bad and was so worried about it that she went to her doctor. Turned out she had a yeast infection and informed me that her panties would not be removed until the stank went away (I never caught a whiff...and really didn't have much interest after she told me it made her want to throw up). She was positive it was from the condoms so she made me get rid of them. About a week or so later, all was well in the world again and panty removal was back in business.

If she has smelled this way forever, it my boil down to her not practicing the greatest of hygiene down there. Though maybe it is just the way she smells by nature. Who knows. I dunno how long yeast infections last if untreated...if it is even that at all. ???

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, yeast infections are not a hygiene issue. They are caused by an overgrowth of normal vaginal yeast.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Geezus.. I've had a yeast infection before but there was no foul order with it. It sounds more like she has an STI ~ vaginosis or thrichamonas (both of which present with a very strong odor according to the symptoms described after googling "vaginal infections") What op is describing sounds a little more sinister than a yeast infection.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ive just tested this smell by pissing on an onion, and to be honest its fckn vile.
    You have my sympathy dude.

^^^ hahahahahahh *breathes* hahahahahhaha
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vagasil.............i humped this chick once who stank, i dunno wtf it wsa but i didnt wanna deal with it so i peaced her. nice girl....stinky vag.