+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Young Love

Young Love

I was in a very serious (or atleast i thought it was) relationship between the ages of 15-17. We were both sexually adventurous and for the latter part of our relationship that is pretty much all we did. we had a very strong bond, i guess from the fact that we were bot hso young, inexperienced, and naive. Im 21 now and im several months into another serious relationship. I can honestly say i havent taken any girl seriously since i was 17, 4 years ago. Why cant i stop thinking about my ex? i find that even with this girl that i am with now, i cant help but measure her up, not to my ex, but to the feelings she used to make me feel. I feel like im searching for a feeling and not a person. I dont remember much from that previous relationship. It ended poorl and it was a traumatizing experience on my part. How do i deal with what happened in the past so it doesnt mess up the situation im in right now?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're probably thinking about your ex because she didn't have horrible vaginal odor. Tell your new g/f to take a vagisil.

Maybe you are still in love with your ex...I have been in the same situation where I am in a new relationship and I am still in love with my ex and always end up going back to her...But I would try your best to move on and if you can't maybe you need to ask yourself if you want to be with your ex...