+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need intimacy

i need intimacy

hi again,

so as i said, my gf (25) and I (28) have been living together for the first 5 months of our relationship and now only see each other a total of 22 conscious hours a week (minus the sleep hours). we used to have sex like 3 times a day in the very beginning and eventually died to about 2-3 times a week at the tail end of 5 months...the next two months were very difficult as i would only see her 2 days a week...its now down to about once a week now and i am feeling very unsatisfied sexually. i told her in like day 4 of our relationship that because i grew up without a mother, i crave physical affection from my girlfriends...and that i'm a man who needs alot of physical support... i start growing hatred towards exes and gf's that don't fill this need of mine and its so frustrating...cuz i do NOT cheat PERIOD when im in a committed relationship and if they're not gonna provide me with my wishes (which I've repetitively told her how important it is to me), then they should also be aware that it is my choice to walk away. the main problem is this...she has a roommate so its very hard for us to find the right time to be in her room alone. so when i see an opportunity to have sex, i would wanna keep going at least upto two times per session because I am being severely deprived of my physical need and I don't even know when the next time of us being alone in the room will be...she yelled at me for being rude and pressuring her for a second because she is tired...by the way, in the beginning of the relationship, we even did thirds and fourths (had sex for like 4 hours at one time) so its not like she's physically incapable of having a second. my question is how come she doesn't understand that i am sexually deprived right now and once a week isn't enough for me...does she not care about my need? she says once is perfect for her....well then how about ME? does she care about me?

she says once is perfect for her....well then how about ME? does she care about me?
    Haha. Do you understand how ridiculous this statement is?

Why don't you two ever spend time at your place?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have emotional issues. You realize this - that's good.

Problem is, you expect her to solve them, and that's not her responsibility.