+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He won't talk to me :*(

He won't talk to me :*(

I added this guy on fb to make a new friend & he accepted the add & we talked once when he asked me if he knew me I said no sorry I just added u to make a new friend & he said that's cool but ever since than he doesn't reply to me when I
    try talking to him on chat. Why won't he talk to me anymore??
    I don't understand :*(
    I don't want to annoy him by trying to talk to him but I want to talk to him.
    What ALL should I do??

It's possible that he might not be on his computer but he left the fb page open so on the fb chat, it will appear online...
    Or he isn't interested in talking to you.
    Or if he is using his phone to check his fb then, he might not able to chat.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you for real ? Are you some teenager without friends looking for friends online or you're just kidding us and asking for a banning for creating stupid threads about facebook ... Serious question .
    I wazzzz here

I just added u to make a new friend
    He doesn't feel like talking, maybe because you used him to increase the number of FB friends, not because you wanted to be friends. How rude. Or he's too busy to talk.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Have to agree with the others. Also, there are alot of men/freaks/weirdos that go posing around with fake profiles adding random people on FB, i dont know why you want to talk to this guy in particular so badly

Quote Originally Posted by SweetGrl View Post
    I added this guy on fb to make a new friend & he accepted the add & we talked once when he asked me if he knew me I said no sorry I just added u to make a new friend & he said that's cool but ever since than he doesn't reply to me when I
    try talking to him on chat. Why won't he talk to me anymore??
    I don't understand :*(
    I don't want to annoy him by trying to talk to him but I want to talk to him.
    What ALL should I do??
    Maybe you should try and make REAL new friends in the world outside of your computer? You sound whiney, (are you?) perhaps he's not attracted to that?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I didn't add him to increase my number of FB friends though it was cause I wanted to be friends & other people who have had add who I said I " added u to make a new friend "were ok with it & they still talk to me

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    He doesn't feel like talking, maybe because you used him to increase the number of FB friends, not because you wanted to be friends. How rude. Or he's too busy to talk.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awwww * Wanna hug you * poor you * ? You can be :*( friends with me (*: instead *
    I wazzzz here

If he's on his phone to check his fb how wouldn't he beable to chat??
    He shows up on the chat??

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    It's possible that he might not be on his computer but he left the fb page open so on the fb chat, it will appear online...
    Or he isn't interested in talking to you.
    Or if he is using his phone to check his fb then, he might not able to chat.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetGrl View Post
    If he's on his phone to check his fb how wouldn't he beable to chat??
    He shows up on the chat??
    I'm not sure but I don't use fb on my phone, but all of my friends have said that they can't use the chat when they are using their phone to use fb. They can still go online, but seems like they can't answer your msgs when they are using their fb on phone.

aww :*( Do they not get the messages that people send them etheir??

I'm not sure but I don't use fb on my phone, but all of my friends have said that they can't use the chat when they are using their phone to use fb. They can still go online, but seems like they can't answer your msgs when they are using their fb on phone.

Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Awwww * Wanna hug you * poor you * ? You can be :*( friends with me (*: instead *

When they are using phone to use fb, they still receive the chat msg, but I don't think you can reply back to that person. One of my friend told me that they still can see people msging them, but she can't reply back.
    If you really want to talk to him then, why not send him PM or write on his wall and if he ignores you then, he is either busy or he doesn't want to talk to you.

im worried that he will unfriend me if I send him a PM or write on his wall :*(
    What should I say if I do though??
    How ALL should I say it??

When they are using phone to use fb, they still receive the chat msg, but I don't think you can reply back to that person. One of my friend told me that they still can see people msging them, but she can't reply back.
    If you really want to talk to him then, why not send him PM or write on his wall and if he ignores you then, he is either busy or he doesn't want to talk to you.

If I had a random person send me a friend request and then that person tried to chat me I'd feel creeped out. Quit while you're ahead and stop adding random people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast