+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If only I wasn't so damn shy....

If only I wasn't so damn shy....

Last November, this girl I had met in my Bio class the year before IM'ed me. We knew each other, but not a lot, and neither of us knows why she IM'ed me, but for some reason we hit it off right away. We talked all night long.
    We continued talking, online mostly, for a long time, and i fell more and more in love with her, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. We hung out a lot, but she had gotten many requests by other guys to go out with her, which had never happened to her before, and she was kinda stressed about that. I didn't want to add to the stress, so I still didn't say anything. She said "no" to every guy, and i couldn't figure it out. These guys were much better looking than I, so I figured I had zero chance with her.

Eventually, she started to go out with one of the guys who had asked her out once or twice. It broke my heart, but I didn't show it... I continued to talk to her and to hang out with her, and my love for her never faded. I became really depressed at one point and almost failed all of my classes.

I worked at a sleepover camp over the summer, so i didn't get to see her much, only when she visited and over the weekend. She told me she missed me a lot... Then came a day when she wanted to know what a cryptic post on my blog meant. The post was about her, and how i wanted to tell her, but couldn't... and i told her, "I've had the biggest crush on you for the longest time...." She confessed that she had a huge crush on me, and still did. She said no to so many other guys because she was waiting for me to tell her my feelings... but I didn't. She doesn't want to break up with her boyfreind, and I don't want her to right now because he makes her happy, and that all I really want. She's told me that they won't last, and that she doesn't want to lose me. We're making plans to go to college together, because we can't stand to be apart. When she was stuck in Florida because of the hurricane, it was me she called, not her boyfreind...

Yet, through all of that, I still haven't told her straight up, "I love you." I want to so bad... but something always holds me back. Her boyfreind is in college, and since school started we hang out constantly, I walk her to her classes, etc.... she means so much to me.

I wish I'd told her last spring... I wish I could tell her now.

TELL HER HOW U FEEL!!!!! dont do what i did.

u only get one life..

use it!!!!!!!!
    - Claire -

That's really sweet I would tell her how I feel. Because if you don't you will eventually regret not telling her. You guys seem like you have lot's of fun and seem really happy when you are near each other. That's really sweet I wouldn't hold back just open up and spit it out

Shes still with the other guy, and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable... i dunno....

Hmm, Well if you don't feel comfortable with it then don't do it don't do nothing you don't feel comfortable doing. BUT if you really want her and that you really love her. You need to go for it before it get's to late.

I wouldnt do it. The timing is wrong, do you want her to break up with her current bf to be with you? That would make her a little less attractive wouldnt it? Or wouldn't it make you think that she would break up with you to be with another guy since thats how you two hooked up? There is really no point in telling her now. I know you want to, but DONT DO IT.

You already told her you had a crush on her..... I think this is enough right now. If you really love her, then dont just say it ........ show it. Keep doing what you're doing, walk her to class, make her happy, laugh, feel special (not too special)...etc. She will realize that you do love her. If you really love her, you would wait for her till the timing is right. If you dont really love her, tell her now out of desperation and confuse her, go ahead.

If you do say it before you prove it, there will be this expectation from her, to make her the happiest girl alive, believe me its hard to do that, especially when peoples expectations can be infinitely high.... as high as her imagination can be. Can you really live up to that?
    Last edited by mistere1; 24-09-04 at 03:11 AM.

holy shit
    we stayed up talking until 5 in the morning
    she told me first
    she loves me and him
    wow
    i love her.

never miss a chance

as i learned in life never miss a chance.
    get it when u had it
    dun do as what i did in my life.
    live life to its fullest

Man **** her boyfriend.....she wants you bad and you want her tough shit for the b/f just go for the gold man and get what you both want. bone her while you're at it
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

You would be dumb if you blow this chance up..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~