+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Really Need To Lose Weight :*(

I Really Need To Lose Weight :*(

I really need to lose weight I was on the birth control patch for about 6 months & I stopped it at the begging of May cause I gained weight & so my doctor had my taken off of it. But ever since I have stopped being on it I haven't been able to lose the weight that I gained from being on it & it's really getting me down :*( I watch what I eat & I count my calories everyday which is how I lost weight before getting on it. So I dont know what I should do :*( Why haven't I been able to lose any of it??
    What all should I do??

Exercise more.

walk 4 miles a day or get an eliptical...5 mins on that will make your body feel like jello. cut out soda, coffie and go water.

I'm about 10 pounds away from having a myocardial infarction, so if anyone needs to lose weight, its me.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry . I'm afraid you're about to stay fat forever :* Soon you'll be so fat , you won't be able to leave the desk with computer you're using 24/7 to :* invite strangers on fb. The good news is,:* maybe you'll become the fatest woman in :* the world , you could get a Guiness record . :*( And else , why do you need contraception pills ? :* For your information :*, YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT WITH A COMPUTER. PERIOD.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 27-09-11 at 11:17 PM.
    I wazzzz here

im not on the computer 24/7 for ur information

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I'm sorry . I'm afraid you're about to stay fat forever :* Soon you'll be so fat , you won't be able to leave the desk with computer you're using 24/7 to :* invite strangers on fb. The good news is,:* maybe you'll become the fatest woman in :* the world , you could get a Guiness record . :*( And else , why do you need contraception pills ? :* For your information :*, YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT WITH A COMPUTER. PERIOD.

In one of your thread, you said that you have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome...because of this, you might have trouble losing weight. You could either go to a doctor and he can help you out with diet or go to a gym and get a personal trainer to work out.
    There is many other ways to lose weight if you really want to.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Besides counting calories, are you eating food that is healthy though? People can count all the calories in the world, if it's not healthy food you're not going to lose weight.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop asking random people on the Internet for advice, and go talk to a doctor.

Seriously. As you can see above, there's SO many weight loss theories floating out there, and not that many of them are true. Talk to someone who's a professional.

Watch this:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM]Sugar: The Bitter Truth - YouTube[/url]

Stop eating sugar, stop eating pre-packaged "food", stop eating fast "food", stop driving, start riding your bike instead. I'm 40 lbs. lighter because of doing this.

I know that's y I have trouble losing weight cause I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome it sucks :*(
    I told my doctor that im watching what I eat
    How would u get a personal trainer at a gym??

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    In one of your thread, you said that you have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome...because of this, you might have trouble losing weight. You could either go to a doctor and he can help you out with diet or go to a gym and get a personal trainer to work out.
    There is many other ways to lose weight if you really want to.

How old are you?
    At some point, your metabolism starts to get slower.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I don't really have sugar anymore if I want candy I have sugar free. People with PCOS aren't suppossed to have sugar cause of insulin resistance
    I don't eat fast food
    What is pre packaged food??

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Watch this:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM]Sugar: The Bitter Truth - YouTube[/url]

Stop eating sugar, stop eating pre-packaged "food", stop eating fast "food", stop driving, start riding your bike instead. I'm 40 lbs. lighter because of doing this.

i'm 26 my metabolism is already slow it alway's has been slow cause I have an underactive thyroid ( Hypothyroidism)

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy View Post
    How old are you?
    At some point, your metabolism starts to get slower.

In one of your thread, you said that your 27....

To able to get yourself a personal trainer, go up to a gym counter/reception and ask the gym receptionist that you want a personal trainer to work with you, but having a personal trainer of your own would cost you a bit of money. You probably have to pay your personal trainer extra money so that you can work out with her/him.

Calculate your BMI (Body mass index) and see if your overweight or normal weight for your height or not.
    And see how much you need to lose weight from them. You might not have to lose weight a lot if you calculate that. Google BMI calculator and it would come up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast