+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Hi guys, just signed up today thought i'd introduce myself. ii've been a long time lurker but after some recent changes in my life, i thought, screw it.. just sign up and start talking, receiving and giving my point of views on experience which can hopefully help other people.
    A lil relationship background for me; 24 years old, currently single, only ever had one girldfriend and been with this one girl sexually. Friends (male and female, work colleagues) all call me nice, good guy, really attractive, polite, well mannered, however i am really shy and it takes a bit for me to break out of my shell, which is why i get along better with chatty people.
    Oh, and the reason i broke it off with my GF was because she was really insecure and it affected our relationship, we had broke up a few times and tried to work it out in the end, i felt it was just healthier for both of us to end it 3 months ago. To this day, she still thinks i've cheated on her and wont talk to me.

Fast forward to the present: I'm not actively looking for anything, just living life, but I get called a liar and player because i tell the truth all the time. e.g. if i tell someone ive only slept with one girl, or dont do one night stands i get told rubbish like, "a guy that looks like you? haha thats bullshit" so, if even if i had a chance with a girl, as soon as sexual experience comes up, i get called a blatant liar and a cheat, im just being nice to get in their pants, and i dont even flirt!

Anyway, sorry for the rant there, so yeah, i think i'll enjoy just being single. but even platonic female friends is hard when they're single and they think i have an agenda. So, once again, hello and thanks in advance for welcoming me!

Welcome!! And keep telling the truth. I have had only one sex partner in my life. It started when we were dating in high school and continues to this day, 39 years later. So keep being honest with yourself and others. You will find a girl who feels just like you and wants a guy with some standards. BTW, the reason I married my girlfriend so young (16 & 17) was she got pregnant. I was not about to say, "See ya...that is YOUR problem". I stayed with her...and am I ever glad I did!!!