+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Meetng a girl from online

Meetng a girl from online

I have been chatting with this girl for about two weeks now. I'm planning on asking her if she is interested in meeting up. How do I word it though?

Something along the lines of

"Hey how about we meet up this weekend for some coffee or something along those lines?"

Also, I right now would be interested in dating her but want to see how it goes face to face first. Should I mention that at the end of the night? Would something like "I'd like to see you some more, I would like to go out on a date with you?"

chatting online for 2 weeks now? yes, ask her out for coffee or otherwise she'll get bored. if all goes well face to face, then yes, ask to see her again for a real date.

don't leave it open ended, just ask "Would you like to meet for coffee?". If she is interested she'll say yes, if not, she'll say no.

Take it from there, don't worry about step two until you complete sept 1.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I wish i lived in America. There literally must be thousands of women waiting to be taken advantage of , while all the men are either fighting arabs or on forums asking for advice on how to pump a bird. I despair for the future of your little island. If it wasnt for the chinese i think america would be severley underpopulated.Maybe not a bad thing because at least then you wouldnt use so much oil, or burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    I wish i lived in America. There literally must be thousands of women waiting to be taken advantage of , while all the men are either fighting arabs or on forums asking for advice on how to pump a bird. I despair for the future of your little island. If it wasnt for the chinese i think america would be severley underpopulated.Maybe not a bad thing because at least then you wouldnt use so much oil, or burgers.
    You sound like a terrorist... did the U.S take away your favorite goat?

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    If it wasnt for the chinese i think america would be severley underpopulated.
    You forget the Hispanics make up a large portion of America too. Hardly any white boys left now.

"Hey how about we meet up this weekend for some coffee or something along those lines?"
    That does not sound confident enough. Try this:
    "Let's meet up this weekend for some coffee. Barbucks at 6pm on Main street."
    Last edited by bulrush; 28-09-11 at 09:04 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

OP, you are on the right track. Ask her to do something face to face. Coffee or something like that is good. But don't leave it open ended, like Cerby said. And don't tell her you want to date her while doing that face-to-face meeting. Don't put her on the spot like that. But if you have a good time, you can ask her out again for a second date at the end of the first one. No need to try to define a relationship too quickly.

Take it slow and enjoy yourself.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!