+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How dance in club with GF?

"Grinding, anyone? Requires no skills whatsoever". I found this comment in my emails....I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I'm not a dude.... if you danced you would triple those numbers.
    triple my numbers, jeez, i dont have the energy to dance and then pump over 180 birds.
    seriously , men that dance just to impress women might as well admit they are gay.
    women want a cool arrogant aloof character not some wee nancy boy trying to pretend hes micheal jackson and making a complete c**t of himself.

I find a man that's willing to get up there, having a good time, being fun doin some griding is very sexy.....women like it whether YOU think it's gay or not.

hetrosexual men cant dance, its a fact.
    only black and gay men can dance , another fact.
    a white man that thinks he can dance just looks retarded and no bird ive ever met appreciates it.
    you advising people to dance with their bird will do more harm than good, and wtf is griding?

[quote=mwahahaha;768063 and wtf is griding?[/quote]

lol!......ignorance is truly bliss!

the problem is she told me she isn't really into grinding because it limits her in the way she wants to dance, so I'm looking for some other way

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I dance, and I love to dance I too cannot be restricted to just grinding (or face to face dancing). However, I'm also of the opinion I find him so totally sexy that I can't keep my hands off him, nor can I keep my ass not backed all up into him.

So my guess is she just doesn't like dancing with you... at all.

When my guy is dancing with me, I dance with him, on him. When he tiers, I continue dancing like a wild person, when he comes back I tame it down... repeat through the rest of the night.

And I totally agree with Smackie. Men dancing are sexy, and I don't care if they're doing it to impress me or not- it works. I've dumped a guy because of his refusal to dance.

That's why I say dance with other girls to get some practise in....

I linke to lead a lot, stay really close, tease her, be intenese then take it all back, it does wonders
    Gary Uranga, Writer of SocialSuccessMastery.com

Quote Originally Posted by GaryUranga View Post
    I linke to lead a lot, stay really close, tease her, be intenese then take it all back, it does wonders
    Ya it's the push and pull method like for pick up. And yes it does work.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grinding is NOT dancing. It's sexual activity while (barely) dressed. You are right about not needing any talent to do it, but in the end, it's very ghetto/low-class, and not nearly as sexy as real dancing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hire the movie "dirty dancing" starring the late patrick swayze and some prissy ho whos name escapes me. Watch some of that dudes moves and within a week youll be beating the fanny off with a stick.
    "Ive had the time of my liiiieeefeee" fckn brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Hire the movie "dirty dancing" starring the late patrick swayze and some prissy ho whos name escapes me. Watch some of that dudes moves and within a week youll be beating the fanny off with a stick.
    "Ive had the time of my liiiieeefeee" fckn brilliant.
    Dance movies suck ass....remember "Footloose" or how about the all time classic "Flash Dance" what were they thinking back in the 80's? Oh and of course they had to dig out the shit again to do a remake of Footloose which bombed. Jeeez I wonder why?

tremolo Guest
    As smackie said, dancing movies are generally pretty bad guides. Youtube has some things to offer though. Search under 'club moves' or somesuch and try to imitate something that looks cool. There are loads of guys out there with instructional videos. There's one I recall of someone taping Chris Brown doing the dougie and it's hot as shit. Learn to do that and every single woman in that place will be grinding up on you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dance movies suck ass....remember "Footloose" or how about the all time classic "Flash Dance" what were they thinking back in the 80's? Oh and of course they had to dig out the shit again to do a remake of Footloose which bombed. Jeeez I wonder why?
    "Dancing movies suck ass"? wtf .Have you nt seen "fame" or "coyote ugly". both classics. advising people to stick their knobs in to a womans groin area will pretending they are black , will just get people arrested.
    Although to be honest i think most people in this thread would benefit from watching "billy elliot" total arse bandit of a film.
    Last edited by mwahahaha; 09-10-11 at 09:53 PM. Reason: homophobe reasons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast