Here is the situation.. A good friend of my girlfriend passed away a couple of weeks ago.. She unfortunately didn't want me to drive with her to the city where her friend used to live, obviously I guess, because this friend is her ex's brother. Anyway it broke my heart to see her crying, she is what I most love and I feel totally down with the fact I'm not allowed even to be there for her. So she went to another city where her friend used to live, and she barely answers the Phone or my SMS. At the same time, my mum was in the Hospital (She is in another country) going through her second surgery.. I was feeling so bad with so many things going on and my gf didn't even care about it. There was a point after three days of being ignored, where I couldn't anymore, I was missing my girlfriend so bad and feeling miserable for not being able to be there for her that I called her and sent her a thousand SMS, asking what's going on, and asking if she doesn't love me or wanna talk with me anymore, complaining that I feel so terrible and she simply ignored me (I know, I'm an idiot, I regret it so bad..). She finally answered, she said that in two days she will be back and didn't even ask about me.. The thing is, I love this girl.. she doesn't believe in relations that last forever but the truth is, that I wanna spend my life with her.. I wake up and think on her, I can't sleep cos I think on her even more now that she is away and sad, wish would have been me the one sad and not her, cos in my eyes she doesn't deserve it. I know I overreacted.. and I feel really bad because she is going through something difficult, and I made everything worst.. Am I being so egoist? I guess so... I wanted to support her and not to give more unnecessary troubles.. But what can I do so she can forgive me? Why she ignores me? I hope she knows it, I love her deeply, she is the coolest person I know, and she turns the most mundane situations in the greatest ever, I wish I would be a better boyfriend..